|Package Dimensions||6.81 x 4.06 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||GB|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Experts do not recommend using an aspirator on a child more than three to four times a day. Too much use can lead to irritation in the child's nasal passages or cause nosebleeds.|
|Material Type||1 Year Full Warranty From Watolt LLC|
|Care instructions||For thick snot, we highly recommend using a Saline Snot Spray to soften stubborn boogies. After apply snot spray, please wait for 30 seconds to one minute, and then suck away with the Electric Nasal Aspirator.|
|Additional product features||REUSABLE TIPS, ADJUSTABLE OPERATION SETTINGS, LCD SCREEN DISPLAY, CLEAN YOUR BABY’S NOSE EASILY, PORTABLE|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Best uses||Toddlers Booger Sucker, Boogies Sucker, Infant Mucus Remover, Kids Nasal Aspirator, Baby Nasal Aspirator|
|Pump type||Level 1, Level 3, Level 2|
|Specification met||Electric Nasal Aspirator|
|Item Weight||12.3 ounces|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Watolt Baby Nasal Aspirator - Electric Nose Suction for Baby - Automatic Booger Sucker for Infants - Battery Powered Snot Mucus Remover for Kids Toddlers
Enhance your purchase
|Material||1 Year Full Warranty From Watolt LLC|
|Care instructions||For thick snot, we highly recommend using a Saline Snot Spray to soften stubborn boogies. After apply snot spray, please wait for 30 seconds to one minute, and then suck away with the Electric Nasal Aspirator. See more|
|Age Range (Description)||For New Born and Kids|
About this item
- Simple and safe design. For every size stuffy nose.
- *** For thick snot, we highly recommend using a Saline Snot Spray to soften stubborn boogies. After apply snot spray, please wait for 30 seconds to one minute, and then suck away with the Electric Nasal Aspirator.
- Clean Your Baby's Nose Easily: The nasal aspirator comes in baby-friendly designs that are easy to work with infants and toddlers. It’s the least hassle and damage-free baby nose technology available
- Adjustable Operation Setting: The baby booger sucker comes with 3 levels of suction power fit for different users and preferences.
- Reusable Tips - Take advantage of the 2 reusable nasal aspirator tips that comes with the package. These can be rewashed and used multiple times to save the environment.
- LCD Screen Display: The baby nasal aspirator comes with an LCD display screen and music to comfort babies who may experience anxiety with electric objects. PORTABLE. When the situation needs for a booger sucker, you can always provide the solution to the problem by bringing the device wherever and whenever. The baby nose suction can fit small purses and bags with its small dimensions.
With its limitedly invasive design, your baby will barely notice that you’re doing your own magic to make them feel better. Not only that, it does its magic quietly and effectively in getting all that gunk out of your little one’s nose.
There's truly no reason you should throw yourself under the bus every time your baby is sick. With the automatic functions, you won’t need to manually suck all the snot and germs, and let the machine do all the work.
Watolt Baby Nasal Aspirator is small enough to fit in your purse or in your on-the-go baby bag! Take it anywhere on any day out with your little one for immediate and instant relief when your baby needs it.
Equipped with some soothing tunes and entertaining lights, you’ll be sure to keep your baby from being finicky fussy when you’re sucking out all the snots and boogers out their noses, and finally, feel much better once you're done!
Get rid of pesky snots safely and easily with this baby-friendly electric nasal aspirator.
This baby registry must-have can help your child breathe better on bouts of colds or flu. You can breathe too and relax as this is safe and effective in decongesting your little one’s nose, without the risk of cross contamination.
With a just few squirts of saline spray and a quick push of a button, you can clear away your baby’s airways without having to worry about wrangling with your little one to keep the nasal aspirator stays in place safely on your baby’s nose. Have this tool in your emergency kit and provide immediate relief whenever you need to.
|Watolt Baby Nasal Aspirtor||Watolt Baby Nasal Aspirator||Watolt Baby Nasal Aspirator||Watolt Baby Nasal Aspirator|
|Pump Type||Level 1, Level 3, Level 2||Level 1, Level 3, Level 2||Level 1, Level 3, Level 2||Level 1, Level 3, Level 2|
|Weight||10.2 ounces||10.2 ounces||10.2 ounces||10.2 ounces|
|Materials||BPA-free plastic||BPA-free plastic||BPA-free plastic||BPA-free plastic|
|Batteries||2 AA Batteries||2 AA Batteries||2 AA Batteries||2 AA Batteries|
Compare with similar items
Experts do not recommend using an aspirator on a child more than three to four times a day. Too much use can lead to irritation in the child's nasal passages or cause nosebleeds.
Silicone Plastic. Plastic. Metal
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2022