Baby Paper - Black & White Stripe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Baby Paper is a great replacement of paper napkins. Baby Paper does not tear and it has a crinkle sound that keeps babies occupied
- 6 Inches by 6 Inches of crinkly fun and small enough for tiny hands to grasp"
- Baby Paper is washable by hand or machine wash in warm water with like colors
- Babies just can't keep from grabbing chewing crinkling and crunching Baby Paper
- Perfect first toy for a baby and it is simple but effective and you can take it anywhere
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Baby Paper is a unique toy, that in it's simplicity has become a hit with babies and parents! Small enough for tiny fingers to grasp, Baby Paper is made of a soft material that has a crinkly paper sound when touched. Baby Paper is machine washable and comes in many clots and patterns.
Compare with similar items
STS 598701 Baby Crinkle Square Sensory Toys - 6 Inch x 6 Inch, Assorted, 2 Pack
Baby Paper - Crinkly Baby Toy - Flower Print
Baby Paper Crinkly Baby Toy - Triangle Print
Plan Toys Baby Roller
|Sold By||Trinkets, Etc.||S&T INC.||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||our green house|
|Item Dimensions||3.39 x 1.69 x 2.50 inches||6.00 x 6.00 x 0.06 inches||6.00 x 1.40 x 0.70 inches||6.00 x 2.50 x 0.20 inches||2.17 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's easy for him to hold and chew, and I love that it's machine washable.
It has such a big crinkle for such a little thing...lol! After many washes, it hasn't lost it's crinkle at all! It's a wonderful toy for a 3 or 4 month old before they've really gotten the hang of holding toys. Now at 6 months, he loves it just as much. A great gift!
Top international reviews
My only complaint is that part of the paper seems to have lost its “crinkle” after going through the wash approx 3 times; maybe you’re not supposed to wash it? My daughter spits up and drools a lot though, so washing it is required for us as the fabric would start to smell a lot. I hope it holds up over time and more washing.