|Print List Price:||$16.00|
Save $6.01 (38%)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
The Baby Sleep Book: The Complete Guide to a Good Night's Rest for the Whole Family (Sears Parenting Library) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I love that they describe "high need babies," something other books don't do. These are babies that will stop a nothing to tell you what they need ASAP. I was blessed with such a baby; the advise given in this book has worked and has helped me keep my sanity. At 14 months we are now waking up once at night for a short nursing session. By following the advise of making sleep a comfortable and happy state, she gladly goes to sleep when it's time. I honestly can't remember the last time she cried at night.
I took away 1 star because it is a bit pushy about co-sleeping. The "study" mentioned in this chapter is questionable (they gather data on their own baby) and I think a lot of the observations often come with a baby's age and maturity. I take it with a grain of salt and co-sleep only when my daughter does not want to sleep in her own crib (which at this point is rare).
Most recent customer reviews
I understand how can some strategies could work for newborns but suggesting that is a good idea to go for a car ride to make a child nap...Read more
Subtitle: Cosleeping fixes it all
If you are interested in the above titled book, this...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Children's Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Sleep Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Early Childhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Child Development & Psychology > Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care