Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on January 11, 2017
One page was written in another language.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on February 18, 2016
Great teether
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.
on August 4, 2016
Baby Quinn absolutely loves Sophie. Actually this is the 4th Sophie I have purchased for grandchildren. One Sophie actually lasted thru 3 kids in one family, but I bought Quinn a new one because poor Sophie had no more spots!
on February 17, 2017
This is so cute! I got it as an "extra" shower gift for a friend who wanted the Baby Sophie giraffe toy. The book is nicely made and was a great companion gift for the giraffe.
on March 12, 2014
Adorable book! I especially like the hard pages which little hands can not tear/damage. I plan to get more of the series.
on August 13, 2016
My baby loves this book but be careful because it is easy to chew up with or without teeth. Wish they made it a different material since it is for babies.
on April 5, 2017
love this book
on May 8, 2016
My boy really enjoys this book and best of all he will be able to grow with it as he learns the different layers this book offers. Smart and compact book.