Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on January 11, 2017
One page was written in another language.
on February 18, 2016
Great teether
on April 5, 2017
love this book
on January 7, 2014
My niece loves all of the Sophie. This one has the thick hard pages the will hold up well. The terrific illustration and word choices make it fun to read. I like the tabs the she can open to reveal hidden pictures. Fun learning books with Sophie
on March 12, 2014
Adorable book! I especially like the hard pages which little hands can not tear/damage. I plan to get more of the series.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on August 4, 2016
Baby Quinn absolutely loves Sophie. Actually this is the 4th Sophie I have purchased for grandchildren. One Sophie actually lasted thru 3 kids in one family, but I bought Quinn a new one because poor Sophie had no more spots!
on February 17, 2014
Another little Christmas present for my Great-grand baby that I hope she will enjoy for a few years to come
on August 8, 2014
I just love this book about Sophie the giraffe. It was so cute and well written and the artwork was very cute too. It captured my grandson's attention very well.
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.