Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Baby Sophie la girafe: First Words
Format: Board book|Change

on February 17, 2017
This is so cute! I got it as an "extra" shower gift for a friend who wanted the Baby Sophie giraffe toy. The book is nicely made and was a great companion gift for the giraffe.
on January 6, 2018
Very sturdy flip book that's great for under three year olds who try to tear pages. Our child has tried and failed. Countless other book have been taped back together or thrown out while this has stood up to the test.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Purchased for our grand daughter because of all the positive reviews and was told it was a "must have". She enjoyed for a few days and then went back to the less expensive teething toys. For us was not worth the cost, given the more economical options.
on April 19, 2018
Sophie is precious and a nice accompaniment to the rubber toy.
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.
on December 27, 2017
Sturdy thick cardboard with tabs to show what is what. Lovely.
on May 24, 2017
I like this book, but I prefer the color book honestly. I'm a big fan of Sophie, but there are other words books.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on March 14, 2018
Big brother loves reading this book to his new little sister
on October 15, 2017
Cute as everything else with Sophie the Giraffe.