BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 11, 2017
One page was written in another language.
Purchased for our grand daughter because of all the positive reviews and was told it was a "must have". She enjoyed for a few days and then went back to the less expensive teething toys. For us was not worth the cost, given the more economical options.
on May 24, 2017
I like this book, but I prefer the color book honestly. I'm a big fan of Sophie, but there are other words books.
on October 15, 2017
Cute as everything else with Sophie the Giraffe.
on July 14, 2017
Lame! What is a toy brick anyways?
on April 29, 2017
Good book.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on February 18, 2016
Great teether
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.
on February 17, 2017
This is so cute! I got it as an "extra" shower gift for a friend who wanted the Baby Sophie giraffe toy. The book is nicely made and was a great companion gift for the giraffe.