Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Baby Sophie la girafe: First Words
Format: Board book|Change

on February 17, 2017
This is so cute! I got it as an "extra" shower gift for a friend who wanted the Baby Sophie giraffe toy. The book is nicely made and was a great companion gift for the giraffe.
One person found this helpful
on January 6, 2018
Very sturdy flip book that's great for under three year olds who try to tear pages. Our child has tried and failed. Countless other book have been taped back together or thrown out while this has stood up to the test.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Purchased for our grand daughter because of all the positive reviews and was told it was a "must have". She enjoyed for a few days and then went back to the less expensive teething toys. For us was not worth the cost, given the more economical options.
on April 19, 2018
Sophie is precious and a nice accompaniment to the rubber toy.
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.
One person found this helpful
on December 27, 2017
Sturdy thick cardboard with tabs to show what is what. Lovely.
on May 24, 2017
I like this book, but I prefer the color book honestly. I'm a big fan of Sophie, but there are other words books.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on March 14, 2018
Big brother loves reading this book to his new little sister
on October 15, 2017
Cute as everything else with Sophie the Giraffe.