Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on January 11, 2017
One page was written in another language.
Purchased for our grand daughter because of all the positive reviews and was told it was a "must have". She enjoyed for a few days and then went back to the less expensive teething toys. For us was not worth the cost, given the more economical options.
on May 24, 2017
I like this book, but I prefer the color book honestly. I'm a big fan of Sophie, but there are other words books.
on July 14, 2017
Lame! What is a toy brick anyways?
on April 29, 2017
Good book.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on February 18, 2016
Great teether
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.
on February 17, 2017
This is so cute! I got it as an "extra" shower gift for a friend who wanted the Baby Sophie giraffe toy. The book is nicely made and was a great companion gift for the giraffe.
on March 12, 2014
Adorable book! I especially like the hard pages which little hands can not tear/damage. I plan to get more of the series.