Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Baby Sophie la girafe: First Words
Format: Board book|Change

on January 11, 2017
One page was written in another language.
Purchased for our grand daughter because of all the positive reviews and was told it was a "must have". She enjoyed for a few days and then went back to the less expensive teething toys. For us was not worth the cost, given the more economical options.
on May 24, 2017
I like this book, but I prefer the color book honestly. I'm a big fan of Sophie, but there are other words books.
on October 15, 2017
Cute as everything else with Sophie the Giraffe.
on July 14, 2017
Lame! What is a toy brick anyways?
on November 8, 2017
This is a great book
on April 29, 2017
Good book.
on November 14, 2016
My granddaughter loved Sophie and chewed on the legs and hooves while she was teething - and they withstood her assault on them! A really lovely book and Sophie toy, highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.
on February 18, 2016
Great teether
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.