Baby Teething Necklace - Best Teether Necklace for Nursing Moms. Organic, BPA free, Silicone, Natural Teether Ring Donut Pendant for mom to wear. Black. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- SAFE - BPA, Lead, Latex free, made out of 100% Food Grade Silicone, natural teether ring, donut, is soft to your baby's gums, reducing pain and frustration from emerging teeth. Breakaway clasp added for baby teething safety.
- NON TOXIC BABY SAFE organic silicone teething necklace stays clean longer around your neck and looks great on YOU the stylish mom.
- COMFORTABLE & SECURE - Perfect size makes it nr 1 nursing teething necklace, ring, toy for teething and grasping. Safer to use than other pendants. It keeps your baby happy in your arms.
- A MUST HAVE baby Infant teething necklace for every mom is a non-toxic alternative to other jewelery. It Comforts your baby by gently massaging their gums while bonding with You. Stimulating chew toys keep your baby boy or girl engaged.
- GUARANTEE - Loved By Moms products come with our exclusive 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee! so add to cart and let your baby enjoy quality, comfort and safety and You MOM The stylish look.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A Must Have Loved By Moms Silicone teething necklace is a "can't live without" nursing teether. It is also a great looking "wow" gift for a baby shower.
Comfort To Your Baby and You You baby will stay entertained while reducing the pain and frustration from emerging teeth. It does an amazing job to comfort a teething baby by giving them something to chew on. Donut shape teething necklace will keep your baby's hands occupied while nursing. This necklace will not aggravate your hair by pinching thanks to a soft string the necklace is on.
Perfect Mix of Fashion and Function. These silicone nursing necklace does not only look great, but also is a non-toxic alternative to regular costume jewelery These Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing. They make you The Mom look very Stylish. It is made out of 100% food grade silicone with a fabulous soft-feel and texture that is soft to your baby's teeth gums. To cool for additional teething comfort, place in the fridge.
Safe - NO TOXIC MATERIALS No BPA, No Phthalates, No Cadmium, No Lead or Metals, No PVC, No Latex. Great sensory tool for teething and grasping It includes a breakaway clasp for added safety. It contains no detachable parts. Durable, safe, non-toxic, non-smell, non-sticky, heat-resistant, and eco-friendly. Easily clean with dish soap and warm water. Cord length can be adjusted by cutting it and re-threading and knotting.
Click the Buy Button Now for a No Risk Money Back Guarantee!
Product safe for your baby under adult supervision. Teething necklace is designed to be worn by adult and should not be left with children or babies alone.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This helped when my baby was going through his punching stage to keep his hands busy for awhile but he eventually got bored with it. I would still buy it againPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I wear this little number daily. To the park in t-shirt and jeans or the country club with a dress. My six month old son loves to chew, play, suck and look at the cool shape. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rebekah Nyberg
This helped when my baby was going through his punching stage to keep his hands busy for awhile but he eventually got bored with it. I would still buy it againPublished 4 months ago by becky
I really like this teething necklace and so does my son. I use it when I have him in the baby K'Tan baby carrier and this keeps him busy and content. Read morePublished 6 months ago by J. Schwechler
Not as big as I thought and it doesn't really pass as jewelry but it is functional.Published 7 months ago by ME
Baby loved it. It's like she is getting into something she thinks she is not supposed to!!Published 8 months ago by Whitney Helfferich
This is the perfect thing to keep my 5 month old occupied while nursing. She frequently scratches or grabs my skin while eating. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Emily Moller
Love this! My 11 month old has been chewing on this for about 4 months as his teeth are coming in. He loves playing with it while it's worn by me or my husband. Read morePublished 9 months ago by liz