Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Baby Touch and Feel: Animals Board book – January 21, 2008
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- Physical quality is exactly what I'd expect from any board book. The pages are thick and durable. The cover is a little puffy.
- The cover has fuzzy areas on the rabbits, just like the inside pages.
- Some pages have nice soft fuzzy areas, even though they're all similar a child wouldn't mind.
- The fuzzy areas are smaller than I'd expect for a children's book. Many of them are so tiny that they're hardly there at all.
- Some pages just have weird cutouts with shiny material... not "touch and feel" at all - just areas of metallic paper. Misleading.
- A baby / small child would probably enjoy it a bit still, since they usually enjoy animals in general...
- And it was pretty cheap, I don't regret buying it - it could just be improved with more tactical / sensory areas.
I do wish that some of the animals in this book had more of a touch and feel like the other animals. For example, the tiger has sparkly grass and doesn't feel much different than the rest of the page. The page says "licking his nose", maybe they could have done something with a tiger and his nose. The zebra I couldn't even tell where the the touch and feel was at on him, there are tiny dots, that I am guessing is suppose to be the touch and feel.
Other than some of the animals and their lack of touch and feel in this book, it is very cute. Simple enough to introduce books at a very early age, with pages that should hold up very well to a 1 year old.