Baby Tracker for Newborns - Round-the-Clock Childcare Journal, Schedule Log
- Easily record and monitor baby's daily activities, schedules and needs
- Day and night (24 hr) tracking of nursing, feeding, sleep, diaper changes and more
- Award-winning design creates easily viewed charts of baby's day and nursing schedule
- Added contact and reference pages for immunizations, health and emergencies
- Includes alternating 90 day pages plus 90 night pages that display and record up to 3 months of 24-hour schedule tracking
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book has become even more helpful since my wife and I split baby duties. It makes it very easy to see at a glance when he last ate and how much or when his diaper was last changed.
Each page is set up like a spreadsheet with columns for napping, eating, diaper change, play, and comments. There are also areas for the date and totalling how much he eats in case that's an issue.
The only things that I wish were different about this book are:
1) It would be nice if the hours had alternating shading, i.e. odd hours are shaded and even hours are not. This would make it easier to see the times.
2) It would be nice if this were available in a loose leaf version, but that's just a personal preference. It would be great to have a thin binder that holds like 14 pages to take in the diaper bag, but then have a large binder for archiving old pages.
Overall, I can highly recommend this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used these books with both my sons in the first year of each of their lives. It was great way to communicate with my husband and children's nanny about nap times and feeding. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by RBR
This has been my go to for my scheduling of my twins. They are four months old now and I have their care givers fill this in when they can. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amit Kakar
Its a nice book, but I ended up using and purchasing an app (feed baby pro) for my android. I feel that the app is just so much easier to track all the important stuff. Read morePublished 6 days ago by jg
This tracker was the perfect tool we needed to track our daughter's daily activities the first six month of her life. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
The format of the 24 hour cycle on each page doesn't line up to a calendar date, which is confusing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I used this when I nannied and now I'm having my own, it makes it so easy to get a schedule down and also makes it easy to spot when baby is off schedule and maybe not feeling... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Loved using this with our son when he was a newborn. We have purchased this as a gift for family and friends, and we will definitely use one of these again when our next baby... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Heather B
These will be great for keeping track of all the important info for the twins...especially with multiple people helping throughout the day. Read morePublished 2 months ago by ELIZABETH W