Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 3, 2008
I use this for my 5 1/2 and 2 year old and it's heavy, but works perfectly!!!!! My 5 year old is about 50 pounds or maybe a little over, and my 2 year old is 25 pounds. . .
on July 20, 2008
We just purchased this stroller and found it to be a best buy. We had looked at all the front/back double strollers and they are huge! This is big but it folds down the same size as the duo strollers. It's much easier to maneuver when you have both seats full as well. We have a 4 1/2 year old and a 5 month old. The individually reclining seats are a must with the baby. The baskets underneath are great and we love the extra pockets on the back of both seats. Not to mention the hard parent cup holders and basket on the handle bar are a bonus when at the mall. There's lots of space to put your stuff. It maneuvers like a single stroller with one hand even fully loaded. We also like the vented material when the seats are reclined. It doesn't trap the heat. The only down side is the weight. It's very heavy to lift in and out of the back of the van, especially if you're only 5 foot tall. It is a little wide for the average single door at the mall but if you angle it right it'll work. Using the handicap access automatic doors is preferable. Taking it around the neighborhood and for walks on paved and unpaved trails is fun. It rides many types of terrain with ease. It is not rear heavy with a diaper bag either when the stroller is empty. It won't fall back when you let go. I haven't tried the mp3 player accessory but that wasn't a selling point for us. Overall we don't regret this purchase.
on June 21, 2008
This jogger is amazing!
We needed to upgrade from a single jogger to a double in March of this year, as we now have 2 babies & we needed to get them out of the house as the better weather was approaching. This jogger is WELL worth it's price & has excellent features:
It is easy to maneuver, lightweight (as lightweight as a double can get), comfortable for the babies, seats are easy to adjust, it's not too bulky, it folds up nicely & easily, rides smooth, & the mp3 feature is a nice bonus to have!
But, BEST of ALL (& the main reason I chose this particular double jogger) is the AWESOME sun canopy! I wanted something that was going to keep the sun out of my babies' eyes & I have never found anything that has done a better job than this jogger!
The canopy has a great range of cover, & so much so that my babies have never had to deal w/ the sun in their eyes since using this jogger.
I love it!
I recommend this jogger 100%.
on September 7, 2008
I ordered this and used it for the first time yesterday. I have a 2.5 year old and a 7 month old. It is a great stroller except for the fact that the front wheel is not a swivel wheel. I was very disappointed. The description does not say if it swivels or not, so I had no way of knowing.It is kind of hard to use this as a jogger if it doesn't swivel. I am going to have to return it. The pros include: a great sun canopy, good storage space in the basket underneath, a hand brake that slows the front wheel, cup holder/storage space on the handle for the parent, reclining seats (you can recline each seat separately), overall smooth ride, handles for the children to hold when they get in or out. If you don't mind that the front wheel only steers straight, then this is a great stroller.
on June 12, 2009
I'm surprised people have issues with this stroller. I've never had a jogging stroller with a swivel wheel so maybe I don't know what I'm missing. Also, I have an older version. But, the tires are big making the ride smooth for my little guy (he's 3 and I've had it since he was 11 mos.). And he doesn't lean at all and I've adjusted the seat to lean back and sit up. He sleeps almost every run. I don't find it hard to turn. I don't have to lift the front wheel completely unless I'm making a sharp turn. In fact, as I'm jogging around a bend I can just press a little into the turn and it'll make the turn. My only beef with the stroller is that the sun guard doesn't always stay open in the wind. Thus the 4 stars instead of 5.
on January 22, 2008
We purchased this stroller because we were going on vacation through the airport with out 2 year old and our 6 month old. This stroller was great. We have a bulky front/back graco duo stroller that my son's infant seat snapped into and it was hard to move around. With this stroller, it is a breeze. You can steer with one hand and has 5 point harness so the little one is safe. The speaker for the mp3 player is very soft. It folds very easily but does take up some room. It is great for walks and the mall, and travel!!! We loved that it has baskets underneath and cup holders inside for the kids (mesh pockets). VERY easy to assemble! Overall - GREAT PURCHASE!!!
on March 8, 2009
I found this to be a perfect jogger stroller. For those of you who aren't aware but a "real" jogging stroller the front wheel is NOT supposed to swivel. It's for safety reasons. When your jogging on a street or running trail and you hit a bump or rock in the way and had a swivel wheel you could lose control of the stroller because the swivel wheel would turn in the direction that the rock sent it.

That's why REAL jogging strollers have a LOCKED FRONT WHEEL, they are designed to stay on track and not turn easily when they hit a bump or rock. Plus when you need to turn it you just pop up the front wheel and it pivots easily.
on August 29, 2008
This stroller is roomy and durable and has great features. BUT--the front wheel doesnt swivel and so it doesnt turn at ALL! It won't even gradually turn, the only direction it will go is perfectly straight. If you want to move it in another direction , even the slightest, you have to push down on the handle and lift the front wheel up. This would be great if youre going to run in a perfect straight line, but you can't use it on a track, going around a store, mall, theme park, etc. Even jogging around the neighborhood, you would have to stop every time you wanted to turn a corner or go over a curb, etc. None of the reviews talked about this when I bought mine, and the description does not mention the fixed wheel, and the picture is misleading because the footrest covers most of the wheel, which makes you not able to tell if it swivel or not. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone except for those who like to jog without ever being able to turn. As a whole, I think most people wouldn't like this.
on August 27, 2008
I really enjoy this stroller. It definently does what it needs to do...keeps me jogging! However I did have a problem with the brake. I haven't fixed it (tried to with no luck). I just figure I don't need it anyway and if I need to slow down, I can do it myself. Also when I first got it, the stroller would pull to the right so it was a little difficult but I managed to figure that one out...its in the instruction manual. I do like the stroller though. I have a 8mo old and 3yr old that enjoy going for the ride. I love the fact that there is a pocket on the side of them to hold there sippy cups. Overall, I would recommend it.
on March 12, 2008
I have a four year old (35 pounds) and a seven month old (20 pounds. Originally we were using the Sit and Stand and it was good - but very top heavy and tippy with the infant seat attached. It was still heavy and akward to push if it wasn't on a sidewalk. It was just heavy and difficult to maneuver. We decided to try this double jogger because of the price. We had a single Baby Trend jogger that we used a lot. This stroller is WONDERFUL. It's easy to push and maneauver with one hand. I can manage my two kids and my large dog all at once. I've tried it in all types of terrain and all of them are easy to work through. Sometimes the wheel will vibrate and I've noticed it in specific conditions. when the youngest is in the stroller by herself the wheel will vibrate even at a walk sometimes - I just lock the front swivel wheel and the problem is solved. It is still easy to push and maneauver with one hand - much more so than my single traditional jogger without the swivel wheel. When both kids are in the stroller and I jog with it I have to lock the wheel. It is still great. I love this thing. I use it every day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.