|Product Dimensions||46 x 22 x 41.5 inches|
|Item model number||JG99773|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||50 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Baby Trend Jogger|
|Harness type||5 Point|
|Item Weight||27.5 pounds|
2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Baby Trend Range Jogger Stroller, Millennium
|Age Range (Description)||Less than 36 months|
About this item
- Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability. The stroller is of steel frame construction and also there is an extra large storage basket
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders and covered compartment storage. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Child tray with two cup holders also accepts car seats to form a Travel System.Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle, Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat and Fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Baby Trend Range Jogger - Millennium
The Baby Trend Range Jogger combines all the comfort and convenient features for active families. With all terrain composite wheels this jogger provides excellent maneuverability and stability. A locking swivel wheel that allows you to lock the front wheel in place when jogging and unlock it for easy low speed strolling. Two deep cupholders and covered compartment are handy additions for parents.
The seat includes 5-point harness with padded covers to secure your child in place and expandable 3-tiered canopy to protect from harmful sun exposure. When resting, park the jogger with foot activated, dual rear brakes. Effortless trigger-fold easily reduces this jogger to compact size for storage and portability.
Create a travel system by adding a Baby Trend infant car seat (sold separately).
- Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle
- Adjustable canopy covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat
- Fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
- Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Extra large storage basket
- Lightweight steel frame construction
Compare with similar items
Jeep Classic Jogging Stroller, Grey
Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller, Large Canopy, Lightweight Jogger, Extra Large Air Filled Tires, Blueberry
BOB Gear Rambler Jogging Stroller | Smooth Ride Suspension + Easy Fold + XL Canopy Coverage, Black [New Logo]
Jeep Deluxe Patriot Open Trails Jogger by Delta Children, Galaxy
|Price||$99.99||$103.99||$269.59||See price in cart||$152.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Age Range Description||Less than 36 months||—||Less than 36 months||Infant||36 months|
|Item Dimensions||46.00 x 22.00 x 41.50 inches||24.40 x 44.90 x 41.10 inches||54.00 x 25.00 x 46.00 inches||45.00 x 25.50 x 39.50 inches||45.00 x 24.00 x 41.00 inches|
|Item Weight||27.50 lbs||29.00 lbs||25.70 lbs||25.20 lbs||26.98 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||50.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||75.00 lbs||165.35 lbs||50.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||5.00 lbs||0.00 ounces||5.00 lbs||11.02 lbs||—|
The Range Jogging Stroller features hi-impact lightweight composite all-terrain wheels. A locking swivel wheel that allows you to lock the front wheel in place when jogging and unlock it for easy low speed strolling. To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I received the replacement stroller and had used it maybe 5 or 6 times when the front wheel starting squeaking and making a weird grinding noise. The wheel would not turn freely. Despite liking everything else about this stroller, I had to send it back. Two strollers, two front wheel problems. This indicates that it is not an isolated incident but a design or manufacturing defect. I would not recommend this stroller. The front wheel problems are a safety issue.
This stroller from Baby Trend was a wonderful purchase. It was difficult to choose a stroller to buy because they are all priced very differently, from $50 on upwards to $300. This one was very affordable, is high quality, and has lots of convenient features.
* Two trays -- one for baby, and one for you. You can see them in the photos. I like that the one has a compartment that closes.
* Brakes - there are two red brakes that can be pushed on the back so that if you are resting, you can put them on and the stroller won't glide away
* Very smooth, easy glide -- such a smooth push - it has a great design. This is excellent for walking, jogging, & running.
* Highly adjustable sun-visor / shade. The shade canopy can be adjusted and angled however it needs to be to block sun. Not only does it extend all the way out, but you can move the whole thing down so that it blocks oncoming sun, depending on what time of day it is.
* Nice quality. It doesn't feel or look cheap. It feels very sturdy and durable.
* It's not the smallest / lightest stroller when folding it, so if you're looking for something to travel super easily with, just be mindful that even folded, this stroller will take space and has some heft to it.
So to break it down: I docked a star for the combination of the cons, but if I could dock just half a star I would because these things were in no way deal-breakers for us.
- It's not a full canopy that covers the entire length of the stroller when pulled open for shade. It leaves the area behind the head completely exposed. We aren't going to be out in the rain so it's not the end of the world for us, but if you are, you are definitely going to need a cover.
- My last stroller's brakes were super easy to press down on and even just one side held it in place so maybe I am spoiled. This one you have to push down really hard on the foot brakes. When I'm wearing my running shoes, it hurts to pull the brakes back up and I have to shift to a harder part of my shoe since I have to apply so much pressure. You have to use both sides of the brakes with this stroller or it does roll to one side. But once the brakes are applied they are great.
- Nice that it stands up once folded, but the downside (especially if it was wet out or you are on dirt terrain) it stands up with the handle on the ground. Boo.
- Nice big bottom basket, but it does rub on the ground on uneven terrain, even with nothing in it.
- Need to use both hands to trigger the mechanism that makes it fold. Not a big deal, but worth noting.
- Great quality! I admit I was surprised because the price.
- It is SILENT. No squeaking, no sound from the wheels. It's heavenly in that way.
- So dang smooth when you push it. It's been months and I still get giddy about how easy it is to maneuver. Whether outdoors on different terrain or in the store maneuvering through grocery aisles.
- This thing has gone everywhere with us. We have gone on dirt paths, muddy trails, walkways with a thin layer of sand (but we have not tried the beach yet – I don't know how it will do), tanbark at the park, and this thing SLAYS!
- Pretty lightweight for a jogger and doesn't take up a ton of space when unfolded.
- Fits easily in my Honda Civic trunk with plenty of room. Account for using one side of the trunk though.
- Comes with snack tray which sometimes we don't even use. Easy to put on stroller and easy to remove.
- Super easy to clip baby in and out.
- Big bottom basket, but no hard bottom.
- I know this is not what it is for, but..... I did make a hard bottom for the basket out of layers of foamboard so I can put my 10 pound chiweenie in there! He's old and likes to ride along with us on walks. The bottom I made makes it so the bottom won't scrape the ground since the basket doesn't have a more structured bottom.
- I mentioned the shade not being longer in the cons, but I am super happy with how adjustable it is.
- The baby loves this stroller. He kicks his little feet the whole time and since you can adjust the back seat to go almost all the way down, maybe someday he will nap in it. But he doesn't like to miss a thing.
11/10 would buy again if this was stolen or something. It's so solid I really don't see it breaking down. Even with how hard we are on it.
We also LOVE that already came with the snack tray for baby. My son loves to eat snacks and rest his feet on it while we are on walks/runs.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on November 22, 2019