Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 10, 2013
This thing is a life saver for me! I don't have a huge car to store a bunch of "On The Go" extras in the trunk and usually just carry my baby in a Ergo carrier for errands (I live in a big city, so everything is relatively within walking distance) but sometimes I have to be out for a couple of hours (aka Christmas Shopping!:) and can't keep my baby in his carrier for that long. that's where this little handy stroller comes into play!

It is very lightweight, yet sturdy and is impressively compact compared to a standard stroller. There is a one handed fold and unfold mechanism (I found it stuck a little when it was brand new, so I would have to jiggle it a little but this disappeared after a couple of uses) and a deep basket underneath for storage. The "snap" part of this stroller doesn't not mean the actual car seat is "snapped" into the frame, it has two straps the come from the bottom and buckle (there's the "snap") together on top of the car seat to keep it in place. When installed correctly (meaning buckled tightly) it feel very secure and safe. I was also impressed with its smooth ride and oscillating front wheels. :)

One thing to Be Aware of: It is a little difficult to access the contents of the basket when car seat is in the frame. But this is only true if everything you need has been stuffed underneath in one big diaper bag. I found a bunch of cute smaller zipper pouches to hold various things - one for diapers and wipes, one for formula and bottles, one for extra clothes, that way I only have to retrieve a smaller pouch instead to trying to wrestle the diaper bag out and THEN rummage through that to find what I need! It just makes life easier for me :)
on March 11, 2018
I bought this for my brothers new baby. He says it works perfect for bringing her into places without waking her. It also folds up to a great size to fit in the trunk and still leave room for groceries.
VINE VOICEon August 26, 2012
This base easily converted my Evenflo Embrace 35 into a sturdy stroller.

It's easy to assemble. It took me less than five minutes out of the box with no instructions required.

It's easy to use. More easy to store, carry and transport than any stroller system I've used. I've found it much more practical than the combination stroller car seat systems that I've used in the past and much more affordable.

It looks great. Once paired with the carseat, it doesn't look any different than any other infant stroller.

I would buy again or purchase as a gift.
on December 7, 2012
I bought this item for a baby shower, as it was "listed" on the recipient's website at the retailer. They LOVED the stroller and I too am surprised how NICE it really is!! It is even BETTER than it looks on the selling page, and I recommend it to anyone having a child and needing a very nice stroller for their "new" addition to their family---STRONGLY recommended!!
on September 4, 2012
I bought this for my daughter after borrowing my sister in law's on a walk. We had been using the large and cumbersome stroller that came with our Chicco Keyfit 30 travel system and it takes up so much space in the trunk of our car it's insane (and we have a trunk big enough to fit a 250lb 5'11" man in there semi comfortably!). So after using my sister in law's almost 3 year old snap n go stroller I decided I needed one... NOW!

This thing has been great. I can leave it in the trunk of my car, and just use the big stroller for walks at home around the community. I love that the cup holder tray has a compartment for my keys or cell phone. you can open the stroller single handed as you're pulling it out of the trunk and it will lock into place on it's own.

There are a few things I wish were part of the stroller, like the snap in feature that the bigger stroller has instead of the strap to attach the car seat to the frame. This would be a huge thing, as when you're unfolding the stroller you have to mind that the straps do not get stuck in the "hinge" areas and make it difficult to strap baby in. I also wish that the basket on the bottom was turned around. It's kind of silly to either have to lift the car seat up to access the basket, or go to the front of the stroller. A little bit more thought should have gone into that part of it.

Overall I am really excited about this stroller. We will be making a trip from TX to CA in the coming months, and this will make traveling through the airport and around town much easier.

UPDATE: 10/01/12 - We had to make a trip to CA early for the funeral of my mother in law, and this stroller was so easy to travel with, and go through security with at the airport. It folded easy for screening, and gate checking. It was much easier manuvering the airport security lines and the crowded Dallas and San Francisco airports with this smaller stroller than it would have been with the bulky Chicco stroller we have.

It also fit very well into the trunk of our rental car, and still allowed room for all of our luggage (3 large bags for 4 days for the 3 of us!) - I would recommend this stroller frame to anyone looking for something a little simpler than the standard stroller while their child is still in a car seat.
on November 16, 2013
I wanted this original version which actually "snaps" and isn't secured by straps like in the newer version (Snap N' Go EX Universal), and thought I would save a few bucks by using the Open Box option, but they sent me the EX Universal instead! I'm in the process of exchanging it now. I'm really excited about this product and hope the switch goes smoothly!
on July 27, 2017
My Evenflo carseat fits wonderfully in here and I love how compact this stroller folds and fits in my vehicle, closet, and utility rack.
on June 15, 2012
I love the snap n' go stroller! It's super lightweight and simple to open up. Your baby's carseat slides right in and you're good to go! It's very secure, and the stroller is very easy to manuveur. I always thought these types of strollers seemed flimsy, but I really love this, it makes it so easy to take the baby out for a walk, to the mall, etc. I definitely, definitely recommend this product!
on January 18, 2012
The snap and go is such a great concept! It is very easy to assemble. It is easy to get the infant seat on and off. The basket is a great size and is easily accessible with the infant seat on. The parent tray is a nice size. And it is so convenient but, be aware that it is only good on smooth sidewalks. It steers terribly. Never try to steer with one hand...it is a bear...I love the convenience of this stroller I just wish it steered better. Guess other models that cost more might. If you only use it for trips to the mall and stores it is great but don't plan on using it for anything else...
on January 9, 2013
We use this stroller for our Chicco KeyFit 30 car seat. The car seat fits great in it. I wouldn't recommend using this stroller off-road. It works best on concrete/asphalt or in the store. The stroller is easy to fold open, and has an audible 'snap' when it locks open. The basket underneath is big enough for a diaper bag and maybe another shopping bag. The cup holders and compartment near the handle is convenient.