|Product Dimensions||49 x 21.5 x 43 inches|
|Item model number||SS66773|
|Minimum weight recommendation||4 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||50 Pounds|
|Additional product features||Basic|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Specification met||certified frustration-free|
|Item Weight||27 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller, Millennium
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Accommodates up to 2 children sitting in stroller seats, up to 2 in infant car seats,(sold separately) or one sitting and one standing
- Stroller allows your older child to stand on the rear platform or sit on the rear seat. Features two removable cup holders
- Stroller accommodates 2 children up to 50 pounds each. Front/Back Seat: Sit upright unassisted 50 lbs or 40 Inch. Jump Seat: 2 1/2 years 50 lbs
- Large basket, and compact fold for easy transport and storage. JPMA Certified; BPA Free
- Accommodates up to 2 children sitting in stroller seats, up to 2 in infant car seats, or one sitting and one standing
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller
This Sit N' Stand Ultra Stroller has all of the great features of the Original Sit N' Stand, but with the versatility of accepting infant car seats in both the front and rear seating positions. Parents can stay hydrated on the go with dual cup holders, and find convenience and comfort in the under seat storage and ergonomic handle.
Keep baby secured with the 5-point safety harness, foot-activated dual-rear parking brake and locking wheels. Children can rest in comfort with the reclining seat, rotating canopy, easy access to drinks and snacks with 2 built-in cup holders, and all-wheel suspension for a smooth ride. Make this stroller a travel system by adding a Baby Trend highly rated infant car seats (sold separately).
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder which can be used on either front or back position
- Two removable cup holders
- Foot activated rear brake
- Large storage basket
- Accepts most Baby Trend and most major brands of infant car seats (infant car seat sold separately)
- Comfortably fits infant car seats in both the front and rear seating positions
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Large removable shade canopy
- Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use
- 5-point child restraint safety harness
The Sit N Stand Ultra stroller has multiple riding positions, allowing children to sit or stand along the ride, or use an infant car seat in both the front and rear facing seats. The Sit N Stand Ultra stroller can accept one or two infant car seats, (sold separately) all Baby Trend infant car seats, and select models from other brands to create a travel system. Please refer to our car seat compatibility chart. Folds compactly for easy storage and travel, large storage basket, and has a foot activated brake. The unique rear facing seat allows your older child, (up to 50 lbs.) to ride or they can easily forward face to stand on the sturdy stand on platform. The child tray conveniently can swing away allowing even older children easy access to the front seat, the parent tray has covered storage with cupholders, with a second child cupholder for your older standing or rear facing child. To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth.
By Baby Trend
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The cup holders and tray are a bit sticky when installing/uninstalling.
- The front seat barely reclines so if you're looking for a stroller for kids to nap in, this isn't the one. This is better suited for a walk around the block versus a full day at the zoo if you have kids that still need a nap.
- There is no canopy for the jump seat (obviously) but that means the toddler on the back is in full sun. so you have to decide if that is a feature you want in a stroller
1. This stroller is not easy to move. We live in an area with pretty bumpy sidewalks. Anytime a bump is more than just a really small crack, this stroller gets stuck and you have to lift up the front wheels to keep moving. Also, if both kids are in it, which they usually are, you have to really put some muscle into the turns. I expected it to be bulky since it's a two seater, but it just does not have good maneuverability overall.
2. The front seat reclines by flipping a small bar up/down. After about a month, the bar broke and the seat no longer stays in the upright position.
Had to do a return because it did not work for our family.
Unless you are 100% sure you want this, I do not recommend buying this product from Amazon. Once you assemble it, you cannot disassemble the wheels and it will not fit in the original packaging. When I went to UPS they wanted 60$ to package it for the return. If you want to see if this will work for you, but from an in person store with a better return policy. But again it is a good product