|Package Dimensions||11.5 x 11.18 x 5.63 inches|
|Item model number||Coast|
|Minimum weight recommendation||7 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||45 Pounds|
|Care instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||2.55 pounds|
Baby Tula Coast Explore Mesh Baby Carrier 7 – 45 lb, Adjustable Newborn to Toddler Carrier, Multiple Ergonomic Positions Front and Back, Breathable – Coast Beyond, Light Blue with Light Gray Mesh
Enhance your purchase
|Strap Type||Shoulder Strap|
|Care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- STAY COOL MESH CARRIER PANEL: Large mesh panel provides extra ventilation for optimal breathability to keep wearer and baby cool.
- BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: Soft and lightweight 100% cotton with a large breathable mesh panel and hood that's easy to clean and machine washable.
- EVERY CARRY POSITION YOUR BABY WILL NEED, INCLUDING FACING OUT: Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- NO BULK, INNOVATIVE BODY PANEL WITH AN EASY-TO-ADJUST DESIGN: Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required.
- PADDING WHERE NEEDED FOR EXTRA COMFORT: Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our versatile, easy-to-use Tula Explore Coast Mesh Baby Carrier is our first carrier that allows you to use it in an ergonomic front facing position. This is the best mesh baby carrier option that offers all the features you and baby need: variable width settings for use with newborns to toddlers, adjustable head support, and multiple carry positions including forward-facing* and back carry.
|Baby Tula Explore Baby Carrier||Baby Tula Explore Coast Mesh Baby Carrier||Baby Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier||Baby Tula Free-to-Grow Coast Mesh Baby Carrier||Baby Tula Standard Baby & Toddler Carrier||Baby Tula Coast Mesh Standard Baby & Toddler Carrier|
|Why We Love It||Maximum versatility with multiple carry positions including forward facing, inward facing, and back carry||Maximum versatility with multiple carry positions including forward facing, inward facing, and back carry, and ventilated center mesh panel||Easy to use, no fuss carrier from newborn and beyond with multiple inward facing positions||Ventilated, adjustable carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locale||Our original carrier designed to be your easy-to-use, daily carrier||Ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locale|
|Baby Weight Range||7 - 45 lb||7 - 45 lb||7 - 45 lb||7 - 45 lb||Baby: 15 - 45 lb; Toddler: 25 - 60 lb||Baby: 15 - 45 lb; Toddler: 25 - 60 lb|
|Waistband Size||27" - 57"||27" - 57"||27" - 57"||27" - 57"||28" - 61"||28" - 61"|
|Front Carry (Inward)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Newborn Carrying||✓||✓||✓||✓||Baby size only with Infant Insert (purchased separately)||Baby size only with Infant Insert (purchased separately)|
|Front Waist Pocket Storage||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now here's why it's not perfect, even though I think it's the one I'll keep... The shoulder straps are thick, but not too thick, however the adjustable connection doesn't go as high up as I need. At the highest point, I can barely reach it (I'm 5'4" and never thought I had short arms). I have to slide it all the way down and connect in my middle back where I can reach it. This is fine but leaves the shoulder straps on the edges of my shoulders, not close to my neck. The only reason I'm okay with this is because none of the weight seems to be on my shoulders. We'll see how this works as she gets heavier and the carrier is more worn in. Another negative is the infant head support pillow. You have to tuck it in and tuck the flaps into little pockets inside ther carrier. The problem is that there isn't anything to snap the flaps in place. I just decided to untuck the pillow and use it in the short position snapped to the outside. However, if you truly have a tiny infant, like the 7lbs they say this carrier fits, this could be a problem. Lastly, I wish the hood was attached and tucked into a pocket like a lot of other carriers. I'm fairly certain I'm going to lose one day.
All in all, I'd say this carrier is almost perfect. Even the things I would change are either specific to me, narrow shoulders and apparently short arms, or things I can work around.
By Chanel on August 7, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Product detailsColor:Coast Beyond
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 11.18 x 5.63 inches; 2.56 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 0 - 4 years
- Item model number : Coast
- Department : Unisex-baby
- Date First Available : February 27, 2019
- Manufacturer : Tula
- ASIN : B07PB7K2JH
- Customer Reviews: