Baby Wrap Carrier Ring Sling : Extra Comfortable Slings and Wraps for Easy Wearing and Carrying of Babies, Newborn, Infant and Toddler. Carriers Ideal for Baby Registry, Breastfeeding and Nursing
- 90% Cotton 5% Spandex
- ENJOY THE MANY BENEFITS OF BABYWEARING! - This ring sling allows you to carry your newborn in the same position they have assumed in the womb, making it easy for eye contact to bond with your new loved one.
- UP FRONT AND CLOSE BY - By carrying your baby, your baby is close-by and safe, both in and out of the house. Research have shown that babywearing reduces crying and fussiness.
- YOUR COMFORT IS OUR #1 PRIORITY! - Made from a high quality material blend of cotton and spandex that allows for elasticity, shock absorption, and comfort. Our wrap has a single layer of material to make the wrap breathable and prevents your infant from over-heating
- A FULLY-ADJUSTABLE SLING - Our premium BabyWombWorld carrier is a perfect fit for newborns, babies and small toddlers up to 30 pounds. Versatile one size fits all sling that are quick, easy and simple to adjust in order to carry your child easy and safely.
- A VERSATILE RING SLING - Although less favored by dads, a baby wearing sling places baby in an ideal position for breastfeeding. It is also a more structured option and can be very successfully used to carry older babies.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Baby ring sling carrier for preemies, newborns, the perfect child carrier that makes parenting easy!
Are you experiencing the following problems:- Does your baby cry a lot or struggle to sleep?
- Have you found other carrier difficult to use or struggled to put them on?
- Does your baby feel overheated and uncomfortable when you carry him/her?
- Do you have a colic or re-flux baby and you don't know what to do?
BabyWombWorld has designed a premium solly baby wrap!- Carrying your baby in our wrap will make him/her more calm and content and will help your baby to sleep easier and most probably cry less
- A hands free baby wrap that is easy to put on and to adjust
A safe wrap that works- Quality product that will accommodate the comfort and safety of both parent and child.
- Detailed instruction manual comes with each sling
- Research has concluded that mothers who were given soft carriers at birth were more responsive to their babies and their babies were more securely attached.
One size fits all- Easy, adjustable one size fits all wrap.
- The wrap is pergect baby shower gift
- Weight limitation of 30 pounds
Parents, you don't have to struggle! Give your baby a happy and familiar womb like environment now!
Our sling is ASTM2907-14b certfied. As a member of the BCIA we always advice clients to fill in and complete the BCIA registration card, to read the instructions carefully along with the safety warnings and to make sure the sling is used as described.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this sling because I needed to wear my almost 3 month old around the airport and while traveling.. my main concern was will it be easy to use?
I actually have multiple baby carriers (ktan, Bjorn, etc) and this one is the winner! It was so easy to use and if and when my baby got fussy or "over it" it was very easy to quickly take him out and quickly put him back in.
It's also not confusing to put on like a lot of carriers are. From the beginning, it's just easy to use.
I love the grey color which goes with everything. My baby looked very comfortable in it not to mention adorable. I got many compliments on it while out and about.
(Oh and one other thing.. I was able to even nurse while having him in here.)
He came early and was only 6 lbs when I first started wearing him in this. Our car seat is a Graco 4 ever car seat so it isn't able to detach and work as a carrier so I needed something to easily put the baby in for trips to the doctor and such. This is great! I have had to pull the sling pretty tight to make sure he isn't swimming in fabric but it works wonderfully. And you can't beat the price.
The fabric is soft and not stretchy which is nice. It feels very secure unlike wearing a boba as a sling.
I highly recommend this product!
As far as the quality of the carrier, the fabric on this is pretty thick. The rails (top and bottom of the carrier) do have a little padding so it's comfortable for the baby. The threading portion is even thicker, so there's no worry about this ripping, but I don't think that's a real concern since it's for children and not adults (though I'm no expert on sling carriers). Should last us a good long time.
Learning how to get the little one into the carrier was a bit difficult at first (he just didn't want to go in), but the videos were helpful and were of high quality (showed how things should be done, and also had little text blurbs to indicate what was happening in the video). At the end of the day, practice makes perfect, but note that every baby will be different. Our child didn't enjoy the social position much, but he liked the newborn position (he's not a newborn though). With a little patience, we worked it out.
This is a high quality ring sling carrier that has a number of positions and helpful videos. So far, I would highly recommend. If you have your hands full and need a little help carrying the little one around, this is the sling for you.
So glad I found it and even had another new mommy get one too!
Some of the reviews here I've seen complain about not being able to use it for a newborn. Well on the sling (it's stitched in with instructions) it states that it's to be used with babies 8lbs and up. Most carriers in general have that 8lb rule. That said my daughter was a preemie and came home at 5lbs. I still used it for her for small periods when she was under the 8lbs but was extremely careful and cautious, and mostly used it when sitting as just a cover to breastfeed when I was out or with friends. Now that baby is bigger, she doesn't get lost in the fabric so I can wear her easier and walk around.
You especially can't beat the price. I can't recommend this enough.
Top international reviews
It was super easy to use and the sling has now become our go to product whenever our child gets fussy or difficult. The sling has a great calming affect on our little one and in most cases she falls asleep within the first few minutes when put into the sling.
So many of the wraps and carriers these days are bulky and difficult to put on. This ring sling is so easy to put on and small enough to take wherever you go.
This is a must have item for all parents! It has made our life easier!
I can highly recommend it if you are looking for a sling to carry with you when you love travelling around or even just when you need spare arms. We have used it for our child up to the age of one year.(she was then approx. 11kg). It is also machine washable which is great.