2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
CuddleBug Baby Wrap Sling + Carrier - Newborns & Toddlers up to 36 lbs - Hands Free - Gentle, Stretch Fabric - Ideal for Baby Showers - One Size Fits All (Grey)
|Price:||$29.91 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.08 (25%)|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty on all CuddleBug Items
- ALL-IN-ONE - So many different ways to comfortably carry your baby HANDS FREE! Newborn hold, breastfeed sling, front carry, side carry, cross carry, hip carry, kangaroo carry, side sling.
- GET THINGS DONE WHILE BONDING - Develop strong emotional bonds and constant stimulation with the flexibility and freedom to go where you want and get things done.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE - Support your baby in this MACHINE WASHABLE buckle-free, ring-free, Premium blend of 95% Cotton, 5% spandex. As gentle as wearing a T-shirt but strong enough to support your baby’s head.
- SIMPLE, EASY-TO-USE, SINGLE-PERSON INSTRUCTiONS - Zero frustration instructions. Quick learning curve. You’ll be on the move in no time with the easy-to-follow instructions for any carry. From car-seat to CuddleWrapped in as little as 1 minute. Even with a fussy baby.
- GIVE BACK - A portion of your purchase goes to support the Guatemalan charity “Long Way Home” which provides self-sufficient schools for communities in need.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep your baby calm and happy while you free up both hands to get things done!
- Premium Blend of French Terry Cotton and Spandex - Gives just enough stretch to keep you and your baby safe, snug, and secure.
- 9 Wraps in 1 - The only baby wrap that grows with your baby. Each different wrap is perfect for the rapidly changing needs of your newborn.
- Promote Comfortable, Ergonomic, Hip Development - Proper posture is critical for hip and spine growth. The CuddleBug baby wrap ensures the most comfortable, developmentally sound positions for your child.
- On-The-Go Privacy - Easily tie your wrap as a nursing sling or use as a traditional nursing cover.
- More Than a Baby Carrier - The CuddleBug baby wrap creates a strong, lasting bond between parent and baby. It helps to integrate your new baby into family life while allowing you to still play with older children, get chores done, and have both hands free to do whatever you want.
- Support Education - A portion of your purchase goes to support the “Long Way Home” charity in Guatemala. Help build self-sustaining schools to empower communities to break through the poverty cycle.
- Less Fussing and Crying - A recent study showed that carrying your baby at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day, and 51% at night (Pediatrics Magazine). Babies are happier, they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result.
- Enhanced Bonding - More constant feeding, touching, eye contact and cuddling releases greater levels of the “Love Hormone” Oxytocin. Elevated levels of Oxytocin mean you literally fall in love with your baby to a greater degree than you otherwise would. The more you wear the more you love.
- Enhanced Learning - Carried babies have enhanced visual and auditory alertness. Carrying a baby promotes cognitive development and speech development, since babies are exposed to more experiences and conversations.
- Material - Our baby wraps are made from a proprietary blend of French Terry Cotton and Spandex. It has just enough stretch to keep you and your baby safe, snug, and comfortable.
Easy Newborn Hug Hold Instructions!
Center Your Wrap
Fold your CuddleBug baby wrap in half.
Place the center (where the tag is) on your belly button with the opening on top.
Cross in Back
Wrap panels around your body and bring back over your shoulders - making an ‘X’ in the back.
Flattening out the straps in the back distributes the weight more evenly and allows for heavier children
Tuck And Cross In Front
Cross panels again in the front and tuck under front pocket.
Give the ends a slight tug to make sure there's no slack.
Tie A Knot
Tie in the front or wrap around and tie in the back depending on the amount of fabric you have left.
Either option works perfectly for all sizes of parents
The Benefits of Babywearing
Save Your Back!
Over 70% of new parents suffer from back pain. Rather than suffer with the rest, experience the joy of wearing your baby.
Your arms, back, and most importantly your baby will appreciate the more ergonomic and natural way of carrying your baby, thats literally been used for thousands of years
2X Your Chances to Breastfeed!
Moms who regularly wear their babies are twice as likely to breastfeed successfully.
This is caused by an abundance of the "love hormone" oxytocin, that's continuously released while wearing your baby.
Your increased bond and connection to your baby makes the feeding experience more pleasurable for you both
Less Fussing and Crying!
A recent study showed that carrying your baby at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day, and 51% at night (Pediatrics Magazine).
Babies are happier, they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result.
Breastfeed your baby on the go without the need of additional accessories.
Feel Secure knowing your baby is near you at all times.
Multitask - By keeping your hands free you can care for older children while cuddling your youngest!
Faster Learning: Babywearing stimulates your babies mind and creates heightened visual and auditory alertness.
Communication: Babies learn language and non-verbal cues faster by closely watching mommy or daddy.
Emotional Development: Babies develop a heightened sense of security and trust when carried frequently in a wrap.
Be Together participating and sharing in everyday life, rather than spectating from the stroller.
Cuddle & Snuggle all day long, bonding with your baby like a mama or papa Kangaroo.
Be Productive and hands-free to work, run errands and travel knowing your baby is securely cuddled against you.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you found this helpful, please click the "helpful" button below.
The thing about this product is you need to be patient, especially if you’re a first time Mom like I am. My daughter is colicky and four weeks old so I researched wraps to help comfort her and give me hands free to complete household chores.
It took me many, many tries at wrapping this carrier to get it down right. It is a little overwhelming to learn to wrap at first. But let me save you time- watch YouTube videos because the demo on here didn’t help me at all. You need to make sure the wrap has the appropriate pockets to place baby in to be safe and make baby comfortable. But once I got the wrapping technique down, it’s the best product I’ve bought for my baby so far. I can be hands free while she remains close and comforted. When she’s having a crying fit, it immediately calms her down. And for the first time in four weeks I can clean and move around- it’s a miracle! Highly recommend.
Instead of getting the infant insert, I saved myself some money and I ordered this. Based off of the reviews it did seem to be the best for the price. When I received it, it took me a few try's, a few YOUTUBE videos to get the swing of how to wrap the baby in it, but once I got the hang of it. I LOVE IT. The only complaint I have is that the fabric is pretty thick, so on a 87 degree day, you and your baby can become a sweaty mess. However, it is still better then fighting with a infant carrier car seat.
I feel like this wrap is going to be great for fall, winter, spring and some cool summer days. That is why I did not give it 5 stars, but I still love it.
Top international reviews
Cochez « oui » si mon commentaire vous a été utile. Merci !
Being a new Mum, not many things are plus size friendly. Especially quick enough to get my hands on in the U.K.
I can say honestly I would buy this again in another colour and I will definitely be recommending this on all my forums to Mums that are plus size like myself.
At the start I did want to return it to be honest because I didn't feel confident the wrap will hold my baby securely but my Hubby pushed me to persevere & I also watched the CuddleBug YouTube channel and I was more confident in knowing how to wrap it.
THANK YOU #HappyMumHappyLife
To be honest I bought this in panic mode after one of my frazzled days where the baby wouldn't settle in the pram and i was riddled with guilt about how this was affecting my dog.
Well I could not be more happy. After practicing from watching a you tube video I was feeling brave and tried it one day when I was on my own and we all loved it. The baby loved being close to me and dozed of really quickly. The dog enjoyed a more interesting walk where he didn't have to look out for pram wheels the whole time. I enjoyed a lovely winter stroll feeling guilt free and feeling like I was really looking after everybody.
I now use it for shopping and other little trips out with the baby and it's just great.
Amazing product. Great quality. Delivered quickly. Lovely packaging. One of my top 5 must have products and reccomendations for new mums.
I love being a marsupial mum.
At first it seems incredibly fiddly to put on and thought I would never get used to it. But I watched the you tube tutorial for this brand and it clicked. I them practised by putting it on every morning for a week and am very comfortable with it. The beauty of a stretchy wrap as oppowe'd to the woven wrap or buckle carrier is that you can tie it once in the morning and leave it on all day, popping the baby in and out as needed. I machine washed on a cool wash and it came out fine.
And it definitely is no as soft and stretchy as I imagined I can see this flexing like lyrical around my little one. Sorry I really wanted to love it!
Fait 100kg, compliqué à installer bébé et pas très confortable. Bref j'ai voulu tester l'écharpe elle est juste super, je suis ronde et j'ai largement de quoi doubler le nœud final. Pour aller faire les courses je l'enfile déjà sur moi avant de partir et une fois au magasin juste à mettre bébé dedans.
Elle arrive dans son petit sac de transport ainsi qu' avec schéma d'enfilage et la qualité et très bonne et très douce ce qui rend le portage confortable pour la maman et pour les bébés.
Mon fils a 1mois et demi.
Franchement il ne faut pas hésité une seule seconde elle est parfaite et en plus pas cher du tout par rapport à la super qualité.
Livraison rapide 3/4jours
I'd initially imagined that I'd just use this around the house to free up my hands and look for a more structured carrier to go outside on long walks... but actually found this wrap far comfier on than any of the strucuctured carriers we tried - no rubbing or back/neck pain.
It feels very natural - baby is warm and close to me and instantly seems calm and happy when I put him in it.
Currently, he falls asleep almost instantly when I put him in the wrap and start walking - it's like magic and super useful when baby is occasionally a little grumpy (although I'm sure this will change with time!)
The wrap is much easier to use than I imagined. Had to practise once or twice - and start off with it tighter than you want, as it slackens off a little as you walk.
Really pleased - probably my single best purchase for the new baby!