Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

BABYBJORN Potty Chair, Blue
Color: Blue|Change

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(1 star). See all 1,953 reviews
on June 20, 2016
I am a big fan of Baby Bjorn products (we love their unconventional bouncer and carrier) - but their potties have been a big disappointment. With our faith in the company and based on the reviews we ordered 3 of these to place around the house for our girl as she is potty training. Please pay attention to the negative reviews - the pan tends to get stuck to the child's bum as they rise, splashing contents everywhere. It is beyond awful. So bugged that I ordered so many of these :(

The Summer Infant Potty on the other hand worked out great for us. Its easy to clean, stable, and our daughter loves it.
on April 21, 2017
Not good build quality. Returned.
on October 11, 2016
The insert is so small that there's no way a boy can pee inside of it. It's always a mess.
I bought one at IKEA for under $10 and it is great. Way bigger and therefore a lot easier to handle.
on October 11, 2015
We purchased this potty chair for our daughter after reading good reviews about it but, the splash guard is useless. It still leaks everywhere and we have to standby with a big rag while she is on the potty. We had to purchase another potty seat( one that actually goes on top of a toilet seat). I recommend that you save your money and time , and just get a potty seat and a step.
on August 3, 2015
I ordered this potty chair and I was really excited to get my daughter to start using it. The box finally came in and no insert. Everything I am reading expresses that this is an essential piece that does come with it. I can find no where to buy a replacement insert. I don't know if this is an error on Amazon's part or the manufacturer but I can't use this with out the bowl.
on October 2, 2017
We can't use the potty chair at all. The potty chair was delivered without the plastic insert. It's useless at this point.
on July 6, 2015
I got these for my twin grandsons, when they use them they pee all over the floor. A waste of our money. The worst part is amazon sent four charged for for 6 of them and we're still waiting for our bank account to be credited back.
on April 9, 2014
My daughter is on the thinner side and at 18 months struggles to get comfortable in this chair. She's not able to sit on it without falling in. There's no way that she could sit on this for any length of time because she's having to hold her weight so she doesn't fall in. In addition, the splash guard makes sitting on this super awkward. Another mother wrote about how her daughter needed stitches after cutting her genitals on the splash guard. I can totally see how this can happen. It's not safe for your child to independently seat themselves without some help.
on May 8, 2015
This hurt my kids tuckus.
on January 27, 2016
NOT MADE FOR A BABY BOY! Every time he uses it, I have to clean him and the floor.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.