Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Color: White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,550 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,913 reviews
on February 24, 2013
This is a very nice potty chair. It is a sleek, simple design, easy to clean, no annoying sounds or other bells/whistles. I ordered it to get my child used to sitting on the potty (not starting training yet). I have a small (18 pound) 1 year old and this seat was just a little bit too tall. I ended up ordering the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty, which is a very similar design without the high back/sides, and it seems to be a much better size for my needs. It appears that the bowls are interchangeable. I posted side-by-side photo of both of the potties for comparison purposes.
review image review image
11 comment| 402 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2013
We also own a Prince Lionheart pottyPOD and a potty seat for the big toilet when we're out and about. My 2 year old son strongly prefers the pottyPOD, which he finds much more comfortable. He will not use this one for #2, and mostly only uses it when he knows he needs to get to the potty quickly and this is the one nearby. He says it is not as comfortable, and he has a tendency to sort of scrunch over when sitting on it. However, I prefer it as there is much less mess--he's never had anything not be totally contained by the potty. It is easy to clean and appropriately sized. I think if this was the only potty we had, he would be ok with it (though I suspect training might have taken longer, as he won't happily sit on this one for long stretches). Also, he usually needs help getting on it. He's just shy of 3' tall and weighs about 28lbs. He doesn't think he can just sit down on this one because of the splash guard (which is what prevents the mess) and waits to be helped. With the PottyPOD he just sits right down and then scoots to the best position.
It does live up to most of the claims -- it doesn't move around, even when he is not sitting calmly; it is easy to clean; the high back is nice (though again, my son seems to scrunch forward when on this potty, which I think has to do with the high back); the design is essentially innocuous and not out of place in an adult bathroom (ours is in the main floor powder room, the only bathroom a guests use, so this is important).
on January 24, 2014
This potty worked great when my daughter was just starting out because it helped her sit on the potty the correct way but after about 3 weeks this potty was pretty much worthless. She would sit down to pee and the pee would hit the front of the bowl and then run down the outside of the potty. A few times it even SHOT out of the bowl. I was cleaning pee off the floor a few times a day and changing her pants and underwear because the pee would get on them when running down the front of the potty. She is tall for 2.5 years old and I think that is part of the problem. We have bought a seat that fits on the toilet for her because this chair is no longer useful. It is easy to clean and I still take it with me in the van in cases of emergency but for an everyday potty it is done.
on April 25, 2016
I bought this one and the Fisher Price comfort potty. In the end we chose the Babybjorn one bc it had the deepest potty well. The other brands were too shallow (for a baby that has a lot of poo. The Babybjorn was also great in size in length. My 2 yr old (30lbs) fits this perfectly. The only aspect I thought could be improved was that if my kid was only bracing herself on one side of the potty to stand back up, it could tip over. So I tried the Fisher price one which had handle bars, but the potter chamber was way too small and if you didn't sit just right, you could pee outside of it and it was too shallow. The Babybjorn is easy to clean, handsome in design and easy to use and the largest one on the market so no over flows.
on April 9, 2014
My daughter is on the thinner side and at 18 months struggles to get comfortable in this chair. She's not able to sit on it without falling in. There's no way that she could sit on this for any length of time because she's having to hold her weight so she doesn't fall in. In addition, the splash guard makes sitting on this super awkward. Another mother wrote about how her daughter needed stitches after cutting her genitals on the splash guard. I can totally see how this can happen. It's not safe for your child to independently seat themselves without some help.
on June 20, 2016
I am a big fan of Baby Bjorn products (we love their unconventional bouncer and carrier) - but their potties have been a big disappointment. With our faith in the company and based on the reviews we ordered 3 of these to place around the house for our girl as she is potty training. Please pay attention to the negative reviews - the pan tends to get stuck to the child's bum as they rise, splashing contents everywhere. It is beyond awful. So bugged that I ordered so many of these :(

The Summer Infant Potty on the other hand worked out great for us. Its easy to clean, stable, and our daughter loves it.
on October 4, 2012
I purchased this potty chair after researching and reading reviews for the most popular ones. I was concerned about comfort, how easy it would be to clean, and if the shield was tall enough so that my sonwould not pee overit onto the floor. So far, he loves sitting on his blue bear potty and has peed in it several times!! It is so easy to clean and there are no small crevices that would be hard to clean out. The bottom of the seat stays put on the floor and keeps my son from moving it all around the bathroom scooting it. It is small and fits great in our small bathroom, but still plenty big enough for my son who is 27 lbs and 33.5 in tall. He will still be able to use this potty for awhile! This potty chair is definitely worth the price and I would and have recommended it to friends! The only thing I would change about this seat would be to have all these same features but still come apart to have the seat sit on the big potty and be used as a step stool, but there are several seats that already offer that. I am so happy with this potty that I don't really mind that I need to purchase another seat for the big potty and astep stool. For now, this seat is perfect for my little one :-)
on May 10, 2016
I purchased this potty for my son when he was
3 1/2. Although he had been potty trained for a while, he regressed, and was absolutely refusing to use the big potty to poop. My husband and I were frustrated and starting to worry about our son's health, so we decided to purchase a potty to see if it would help. It worked wonders! This potty is big enough that my very tall son was able to sit comfortably and do his business. I like that it's very easy to clean. This is definitely a great potty, for bigger kids too. I'm happy to say my son no longer uses this, as he now feels comfortable with the regular potty. We are keeping it for my daughter to use in a few years. Great purchase!
on July 8, 2016
Cute. Made of great quality. My niece loves it and just used it last week for the first time. It's sturdy and level. I also like how it's simple and pretty and didn't scare my niece away. She was able to sit and play around near it or on it until she was ready to use it. Now that she has my sis takes it everywhere! It's light weight and easy to carry. Also fits in the car nicely for those emergency potty stops.
on February 28, 2013
We got this to help us with elimination communication on our 6 week old. She really wasn't digging the in arms position and we weren't feeling confident holding her in it. When we first got this it was hit and miss if she would like it. Because she is so small still and can't sit on her own and the potty is a bit big for her to lean on the chair part, we sit her very close to the front and hold her upper body up. I realized when she has been bundled up and then we take her potty she didn't like the cold plastic on her legs. So we bought some leg warmers and problem solved. Now she is 9 weeks and on good days we are happily catching most of her potty needs. Right now we keep the potty on our bathroom counter facing the mirror and some lotion bottles, she's loves looking at herself and reaching for the bottles while going. When she's older we plan to keep it on the floor so she can reach it by herself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.