Baby Bum Brush, Original Diaper Rash Cream Applicator, Soft Flexible Silicone Brush, Unique Gift + Mini Diaper Rash Cream Applicator with Travel Case, (Gray + Gray)
- GENTLE FOR BABY’S SKIN: When your baby has a diaper rash, even the smallest of touches can be painful. That’s why we created the Baby Bumco diaper rash brush. It’s designed to gently apply ointment to your baby’s bottom. You no longer have to worry about accidentally scraping your baby’s bum with your nails. Instead, try this handy diaper cream applicator!
- SOFT, FLEXIBLE SILICONE: The diaper cream applicator is made from smooth silicone, that will feel soothing against your baby’s sensitive skin. The silicone is BPA-free and completely toxin-free to help ensure your infant’s health and safety. This product is also compliant with California Proposition 65. Give your baby the relief from diaper rash or eczema with Baby Bumco’s diaper cream applicator.
- MAKES DIAPER CREAM APPLICATION EASIER: Diaper cream goes on smoother, thicker, and faster with our incredible diaper rash spatula. Simply scoop a generous amount of cream onto the brush then rub it on your baby’s backside. Once the cream thoroughly covers your baby’s rash, wipe the brush clean with an antibacterial wipe. It just takes 1 wipe to clean the brush! You can use it for boys and girls.
- CONVENIENT SUCTION CUP BASE: Babies seem like they are always on the go. For when your baby is being particularly wiggly or you need to finish their diaper change, you can easily put the diaper cream applicator down. With its suction cup base, it will stand upright on any flat surface. This way you won’t get diaper cream all over your furniture or surroundings!
- SMALL AND PORTABLE: This brush measures at approximately 6.25 inches, making it the perfect size for travel. Just toss in your diaper bag and go! Its suction cup base will secure to any flat surface, so you can bring it with you into public restrooms when you need to use the changing table. The head of the applicator will never touch the changing station thanks to the firm suction cup base.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Diaper bag weighing you down?
The Baby Bumco Diaper Clutch is small and compact, yet large enough for al the essentials! Includes a refillable wipes case.
Diaper cream under your nails?
Gently spread diaper cream with the original soft silicone Baby Bumco Diaper Cream Brush.
Out and about with your baby?
Store all the necessities in your Baby Bumco Diaper Clutch. The Mini Baby Bumco Diaper Cream Brush includes a travel case.
About Our Founder
Hello! My name is Kristina. I am a wife, mom of 3 little ones, and the inventor of Baby Bumco.
My first son had a GI irritation that resulted in constant acidic poops as a newborn. His bum was raw with open blisters for over 40 days. Bringing relief to him consumed my every thought. At one point I read that proper diaper cream application included washing your hands before applying diaper cream. I knew this was not practical and was also tired of constantly smelling cream on my hands, so I invented the Baby Bumco Diaper Cream Brush. It's made of soft flexible silicone and is perfectly designed to gently brush diaper cream on little bums. Since the brush, I have developed several other products that I believe are game changers for diaper changers!
Baby Bumco are thoughtfully designed, quality inspected, and shipped from South Carolina.
Compare with similar items
At Baby Bumco, we understand how agonizing it is to see your baby in pain. An irritable diaper rash is uncomfortable for both baby and parent and as a parent, all you want to do is give your little one relief. Help soothe your baby’s diaper rash with the Baby Bumco diaper rash applicator. This unique diaper rash brush will help you gently apply ointment, paste, moisturizer, or healing cream to your baby’s bottom. The cream will go on smoother, thicker, and faster when you utilize the genius design of our applicator. To use the brush, you apply a generous amount of cream to the brush face. Then, gently rub it on your baby’s butt. Once the cream thoroughly covers the rash, wipe the brush clean with an antibacterial wipe. Additionally, you can boil the brush in hot water to clean it. The brush is made from soft, smooth silicone that will feel heavenly against your baby’s irritated skin. The silicone is BPA-free and toxin-free for your little one’s safety. It is also compliant with California Proposition 65. This brush features a suction cup base that will allow it to stand upright on any surface. Simply press down the brush on a flat surface and it will stick! This makes diaper changing significantly easier as you don’t need to worry nearly as much about making a mess. Our diaper rash brush is especially useful if you don’t like getting pungent-smelling cream under your nails. It will also reduce accidentally scratching your baby. Add this cool brush to a gift set or basket at a baby shower since it’s the perfect present new moms! It’s also perfect for nannies and daycare facilities who want to give parents peace of mind. This brush can be used for both baby boys and girls. Give your baby the best by adding this diaper cream applicator to your baby skincare supplies today!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know because my husband and I literally laughed at this product when we first saw it. We registered for it partially as a joke and partially to see what all the hype was, only to find it to be one of our FAVORITE baby products.
I keep my nails long, and digging rash cream out from under my nails is no fun. This is a life saver. It's also nice to know I'm not spreading any of my own germs around my little one's already uncomfortable rash, AND to not have hands that smell like rash cream all day!
Long story short, we all know this is not a necessity. But really, how many unnecessary things do you own that make your life that much easier?? Probably more than you'd like to admit. Add this one to your stash of small luxuries.
The fact is, this little spatula is a great idea if you have a squirmy baby. It makes applying desitin or aquaphor faster, just one or two swipes, it goes on more evenly, and it doesn't take your hand out of order if the baby attempts an escape. Once he starts to roll, you can just stick the wand with the diaper cream on it to the table, grab the baby with both hands, readjust and then apply. Clean hands the whole time.
My sister in law saw it and once I explained what it was for immediately said she wanted one. Not only did I recommend it, I ordered her one as a gift.