Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer Refill, Fragrance Free, 16oz Bottle
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 4, 2013
I keep the sanitizer pumps next to the changing table to use after diaper changes and in the SUV for after the kids use the porta potty. Great for when you can't wash your hands right away. I love it that it is alcohol free for the kids. Refills are easy on the pocketbook and good for the environment.
on May 24, 2011
Product worked great! I love the foaming hand sanitizers better than the gel because they don't leave a residue on your skin and they dissolve quickly.
Most stores don't carry them, and fortunately for me - Amazon is a great place to find stuff that stores don't carry!

The smell is not too strong, smells slighly like an alcohol cleanser but it has almost an aloe smell also....

Both my husband and I use several times a day (we refill the bath and body pocketsize foaming sanitizers - they got rid of theirs) and we carry with us everywhere.

Doesn't dry out your hands too bad - I may use lotion once every 2 days, same as before!
on January 7, 2013
I love this alcohol free hand sanitizer. My son has eczema and this is the only hand sanitizer that does not upset his skin. great product!
on December 4, 2013
This is a great hand sanitizer - we have two small children in our house and we go through plenty . . .

It's not as harsh on your hands as some other sanitizers. No smell. Evaporates quickly.

One refill bottle will fill up the dispenser bottle 2+ times.
on June 4, 2016
I like this sanitizer because it is non-drying and does not have a strong scent. It also does not leave much of a residue on hands, I can feel it, but its not overpowering like some other sanitizers I have tried that left me feeling like I needed to wash my hands after using them. I like that it is available in a refill to cut down on price and packaging. I use it as a refill for the travel size bottles and use it sparingly, mostly when I am out shopping during cold and flu season. I do not use it as an alternative to hand washing but rather in circumstances when soap and water are not available as it does not get dirt or food etc. off you hands and is inadequate on its own in those circumstances.

While the company name suggests that the product is organic, no where on the bottle does it state that this is a certified organic product. It appears that all of the ingredients are considered safe but I don't see that it is organic which is disappointing. I suggest doing your own research before choosing this as an organic product.
on February 20, 2016
I love having a safe product and it does not dry my hands out like alcohol ones. After my son was firstborn we were using a common hand sanitizer after every diaper change. Well you know there are a lot in the beginning, so my hands were getting quite dry and cracking. The last thing I need to be worrying about is dry hands. Luckily this product does not dry out my hands and feels soft during application. I definitely stocked up on this product and purchased over ten bottles. I did not want to worry about running out and have to go back to old stuff. It is so great that it does not harm him which is the most important part. I purchased many other products in their line for my house and my parents house. Definitely worth a try if you have never purchased one.
If my review has helped you in any way please consider clicking 'Yes'. Thanks in advance.
on June 29, 2016
Not a lot to say about this stuff, other than it cleans your hands when you’re dealing with baby butts, noses and the like. I guess you could use it after cleaning the toilet, but I think it’s meant for baby stuff, due to the baby-like packaging, etc. Anyways, we put it in one of our empty foaming hand sanitizer pumps after it ran out and it works as expected. It doesn’t’ leave any greasy residue, unless you were eating a big greasy burger or something right before you used it, but that would be gross, right? Not sure about the number of microbes it kills or anything like that, but it seems to be doing what it’s supposed to. Three cheers for clean hands!
on September 2, 2015
We use these to refill large and small pumps - excellent hand sanitizer, and great way to reuse pumps that foam very well. No sticky mess, no odor, and dry as soon as you rub it in so you can go hands on immediately. Our go to hand sanitizer by a long shot.

Be careful when ordering more to get the hand sanitizer. The bottles look like the dish soap bottles, so I had to exchange last order.
on December 6, 2015
I love using this hand sanitizer. It doesn't make my hands smell or taste funny like other ones do. I use this mostly for my daughter and when we are out in public and have to use the bathroom. I live in Morocco and most bathrooms do not consistently have water, soap, AND a way to dry your hands, so I just use this. Plus, if you have ever tried to hold a squirming kidlet up and get the water going and get soap all while trying not to step in puddles of pee, you know this is worth it! Now, we just use the bathroom, get out and hand sanitize!
on July 8, 2014
Sanitizes well from what I can tell. Not harsh on the skin, no burning or overdrying. No harsh smells like other hand sanitizer.

I am a fan of all Babyganics products with the exception of their baby wipes. We tried them in mid 2013, but they just didn't work well for our toddler with sensitive skin. Otherwise we use the Dish Dazzler, sunscreen, mosquito spray, all purpose cleaner, foaming bath and the floor cleaner. All unscented.

These are the only products that have never caused any type of reaction to our little one's skin. A little bit goes a long way and I find that to be the case with most Babyganics products.

I am grateful someone took the time to figure out how to create a baby friendly line that is effective without all the harsh chemicals. We went through a ton of products before we fell on these and so glad we did. They also publish their ingredient list on the back of the container. Most companies who claim to be all natural or whatever do not, which leads me to believe they have something to hide. I've also emailed the company asking a few questions about different things and I always receive a prompt response.