Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 25, 2016
Love this sunscreen. My daughter has ecsema and is super sensitive to the sun. She was either getting sunburned with sunscreen that wasn't powerful enough, or her face was getting inflamed if it had too many chemicals in it. Aveeno baby didn't work, Honest Sunscreen nor a sunscreen recommended by her allergist. This is the only sunscreen that actually works for her and does not cause irritation! AND it smells wonderful and is NOT GREASY!!!
on September 28, 2015
Seems to work well. It's hard to trust in any sunscreens these days. My biggest complaint about this (and many other) sunscreens is that the lotion is really hard to rub into the skin. It's basically a white paste.
on July 10, 2016
Love having a natural, organic product that I can use on my face, that does not make me look like a ghost.
on June 25, 2016
I tried another brand earlier this spring but it caused both of my boys to break out in a rash. We had previously used Babyganics and so I ordered it again and we have had no issues at all.
on June 18, 2015
Smooths on like a charm! Lightweight, non-greasy and great protection. Great for baby and mommy. I smooth this on over my makeup and it you can't even tell I have it on. Love this!
on June 28, 2016
Product works great and has an ok smell. Of course you have to rub in longer, but goes on fast and smooth.
on August 25, 2016
Seems to work well. No sunburn so far but holy moly does this stuff sting when it gets in your eyes! We bought a different brand to use on our little one's face.
on October 12, 2016
I really like how the lotion goes on and doesn't leave a white film all over my daughter but still give her really good protection.
on July 23, 2016
Best sunscreen for kids.. a bit thicker but rubs in pretty good.
on December 12, 2015
Love that its yearless can smear all over babies face. Used all summer in and out of water and no burns .love it