BabyKicks Basic Cloth Diaper Snap Closure, Azure
- One size diaper fits 7 to 40 pounds, unbeatable quality and value
- One size microfiber/hemp combo insert included
- Microfleece inner lining is soft and protects baby from wetness
- Go natural by placing the hemp side of the Basic insert against baby's skin
- Easy to clean (rinse, soak, hot wash, double rinse); Daddy and daycare friendly
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The insert is the typical stick-to-your-finger microfiber on one side with the hemp on the other. However they stuck the tag on the hemp side of the insert, which according to the description you are supposed to be able to place facing your child. But in my house this wont work since my child has sensitive skin and ANY tag causes her to itch like crazy. It is also hard to stuff as the insert feels too large for the diaper and is bunchy. In fact even if you don't stuff it and just lay it on top it still sticks almost an inch out the back. So I had to cut off almost an inch from the back of the insert and sew it closed. This cut the tag off (solving that issue) and also made the insert fit better into the diaper.
Also after just one day of use one of the leg snaps just pulled out as I tried to unsnap this diaper! I am returning the other three I purchased and would not buy these again.
** UPDATE ** I just was researching around and found out that the video on this diaper is for the Babykicks 3G Pocket Diaper, Meadow/White Snaps which DOES have the bamboo velour inner, contoured insert and fleece gussets. The video needs to be removed off this listing.
The downside to this diaper are that it is a smaller one-size and I could see how this may not fit chubby baby legs as well. I personally liked the fit I got on my daughter but all the same I could see where others might not. Also it's a shame there aren't many color options or any prints period.
Overall I really liked this diaper and if I didn't already have a full stash, I would definitely add more. The price is very good, the quality was nice and it worked, to put it simply. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable pocket diaper.
1) Trim fitting: These diapers are super trim and they fit great under clothes. More importantly, for my baby with chunky legs they were one of the only diapers that wouldn't ride out onto her thighs and leave bad red marks.
2) Side snaps: I think this is somewhat personal preference, but I really like side snaps. I find that they fit better and don't get that wing droop.
3) Absorbent: I like the microfiber/hemp insert - it is quick to absorb and holds a lot for a pocket diaper. And the insert is hemp, but the material against the skin is fleece which I like because my baby has sensitive skin and it is stay dry without having to mess with a liner.
4) Price: This diaper is called "basic" but it really is not any more "basic" than other pocket diapers on the market. I found that it had everything I was looking for in a diaper and the fact that it was really affordable and a good value really helped me make the decision to go with a stash full of pockets.
I've been using these for a few months now and am happy with my purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As noted by others the video in the listing is not for this diaper. It is for a different Babykicks diaper called the Premium One Size Cloth Diaper. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Lisa Hightower
These diapers leak everytime we use them. My child is on the smallest rise setting and the insert doesn't fit right. The flap is very loose and the insert touches the skin. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Familyoffour
I really love this diaper. It fits my daughter great. The fit is the same as a typical disposable or like underwear whereas other diapers can be much too wide in the groin area, or... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Dianalyn F.
After trying many cloth diapers in other brands, I have to say, hands down, these are my favorite. These fit my baby's body perfect! They are slim, trim and very soft. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Erin Lerma
I love love love these. They are snug and definitely not for a 40lb baby unless that baby is very skinny and has no tush. Read morePublished 17 months ago by serafina
Definitely prefer the premium pocket over this basic pocket style. Without the fleece gusset this diaper tends to leak easily.Published 22 months ago by Ann
I bought 5 of these and LOVE them. Two months after I bought them, an elastic came unstiched on the leg of one of the diapers I bought while taking it off my baby. Read morePublished on May 19, 2014 by Reader 4
the dipe works fine, but putting it on is more of a hassle than any of our others because the snaps are opposite of normal. Read morePublished on April 19, 2014 by Benjamin Bice