Simple Potty, Blue
- Lightweight and compact, great for travel!
- Comfortable to sit on, and stable on floor.
- Splashguard prevents unnecessary mess
- Easy to empty and clean
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
1. Easy to clean-one molded smooth piece of plastic. No extra pieces or places for skin
to get caught
2. Sturdy-my 30 lb son had to try to jump off it and it held steady.
43 lb daughter demonstrated for my son and said it felt comfortable to sit on. It also held her weight fine.
3. Low to the ground. My son can walk over it and sit down safely. His knees stick up a little, but he can plant his feet on the ground and looks comfortable.
4. Inexpensive-I purchased 2, one for up and one for down. Light enough to throw in the car for trips too.
5. SUPER DUPER SPLASH GUARD-The front is really high and it works really well. The second time my son used the seat he was turned around facing the back. No splash, no mess. Works great either way.
My son is a 17 1/2 pound breastfed giant, and this is the perfect size for him (my 18 month old, 25 pound nephew has used it also). We hold him on it, because he's not quite ready to sit unassisted. Because of the straddle design, it's a lot more comfortable for him.
A good price, too. My sister joked that she spent 35 dollars on a deluxe potty chair with a built in toilet paper roll and wipes compartment, plus padded toilet seat for her toddler...and I spent 10 bucks on a piece of blue plastic and my 3 month old is a peeing a pooping fool.
The Simple Potty arrived today and I was very impressed. My 42in tall boy could sit on it very comfortably and do ALL of his business at the same time with NO mess!! YAY!
I bought it for travel in the car but he likes it so much I may have to keep it in the house!
Highly recommend for those that can't use the other potties.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great potty. Simple. not too big not too small. The only thing i found not so simple is cleaning it out was a little messy because of all the rounded sides to it but that is what i... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Rocko'sMom
Very easy to clean and to use. We have had it for several weeks and it is easy for my toddler to carry around on his own, going from one room to another. Recommended.Published 16 months ago by Tal S.
My son is 2 and this is way to small for him ,he's not comfortable at all sitting in it and it's barely big enough for my daughter and she's only 1. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Samira noman
I chose this for an infant to sit on but the raised front is too wide for him to sit on it comfortably.Published on June 14, 2014 by Dolores
My daughter is five, but she developed a sudden phobia about the toilet; we bought her this to use while she's getting over her fear. Read morePublished on April 6, 2014 by Leslie Truver
This was a perfect potty for my kids. The best part is the front. It is high enough that even boys will not have an issue. I tried a couple others and my son always had issues. Read morePublished on December 27, 2013 by TEXAS ROCKS!
We got this for Elimination Communication for our son. I wanted the Baby Bjorn Little Potty, but apparently it's not made anymore. Read morePublished on December 4, 2013 by Kristin Olsen