Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on November 13, 2011
I would rate this product zero start if I can. Yes, this potty has high front and has very good intention to prevent splashing. But it does not prevent splash from side. We have two other potty seats which have problems of splashing so we bought this one. Before, we have to clean the floor almost every time he pees on the potty. But now I end up having to clean the floor AND wash his pants and socks because the splash now goes to the side. This is horrible. Another downside for this potty is that it doesn't have Non-Slip Rubber strip underneath the seat. So it's very hard for my son to sit on it. Don't buy this product.
on December 4, 2013
We got this for Elimination Communication for our son. I wanted the Baby Bjorn Little Potty, but apparently it's not made anymore. If you liked the Little Potty, you wont like this. It is big and cumbersome. The little potty easily fit behind the front seat in the car, and this one takes up quite a bit more space. We also dont need the huge lip in the front, that makes it almost impossible to rinse in the bathroom sink. It's a little big for his buns at six months still (wearing 12mos clothes, 19lbs, 29").
on July 9, 2016
Great potty. Simple. not too big not too small. The only thing i found not so simple is cleaning it out was a little messy because of all the rounded sides to it but that is what i think makes it comfortable for the baby. Good buy.
on November 8, 2011
I've found very few potties with holes large enough to fit the bottom of an older/larger baby. Our 3 year old is 95%..to off the charts in height and weight for his age...He is also slow to potty train and may not be interested for some time to come...but, this simple potty is stable and has a large potty bowl. Wish the bowl was removable for easier dumping...but, I'm just tickled we could find one that would fit him for some time to come. And with that huge splash guard, he won't be making messes all over the floor. Thank you Simple Potty!
on April 6, 2014
My daughter is five, but she developed a sudden phobia about the toilet; we bought her this to use while she's getting over her fear. I was worried that it would be too small, but she's very comfortable. If you have an unusually large toddler, or a late trainer, this will work for you!
on December 27, 2013
This was a perfect potty for my kids. The best part is the front. It is high enough that even boys will not have an issue. I tried a couple others and my son always had issues. this one has a large enough and high enough front part for no issues.

Great potty
on March 18, 2015
My son is 2 and this is way to small for him ,he's not comfortable at all sitting in it and it's barely big enough for my daughter and she's only 1. This is not good for anyone who's kid is average height or taller seems like it was made for tiny babies.
on February 6, 2010
I ordered this potty to use with my 3 month old. We're using Elimination Communication (Baby signals that he needs to go, we take him to the potty, to put it simply. Over time the baby learns to go when prompted. Bye Bye Diapers... It's SUPER effective.)

My son is a 17 1/2 pound breastfed giant, and this is the perfect size for him (my 18 month old, 25 pound nephew has used it also). We hold him on it, because he's not quite ready to sit unassisted. Because of the straddle design, it's a lot more comfortable for him.

A good price, too. My sister joked that she spent 35 dollars on a deluxe potty chair with a built in toilet paper roll and wipes compartment, plus padded toilet seat for her toddler...and I spent 10 bucks on a piece of blue plastic and my 3 month old is a peeing a pooping fool.
on December 4, 2012
This potty works great for little boys learing to go!! Very simple design but very effective. I did not give it five stars because the potty slides a bit when your toddler tries to sit down. I have put a small towel under it and it seems better. A bigger base for this product would make it a five star.
on March 26, 2015
Very easy to clean and to use. We have had it for several weeks and it is easy for my toddler to carry around on his own, going from one room to another. Recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.