Babycakes Chocolatier SC-1012 Chocolate Dipper
|Price:||$41.51 + $5.68 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Babycakes chocolate dipper is perfect for melting chocolate, decorating cake pops, making candies and more
- The 20 ounce capacity insert is the perfect size for small batches of chocolate
- The stoneware is removable, making it easy to melt the chocolate in the microwave and then keep it at the perfect dipping consistency in the chocolatier.
- Includes drip-through mesh dipping tool
- Includes stainless steel spiral spoon
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
update 4 years later 3/20/16. Still love this chocolate warmer. Last night I used it to dip 125 cake pops, and this baby kept the chocolate at the right temp for over 6 hours. The amount of time it saves you is amazing. rather than having to reheat my chocolate every 15-20 min AND having to get the temp just right, I never once had to with this. It saved me a lot of time. would buy this over and over again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this is April, just 3 months ago, and it has already stopped working. It started out melting chocolate great, now it only gets a bit warm and makes the candy clumpPublished 1 month ago by Melissa B
This saves SO much time! I used to have to get up every ten minutes to microwave cooling chocolate. Now I can dip until it runs low! Read morePublished 2 months ago by jvazjess
Easy to use. I have many babycakes products and they are so good and easy for a bad baker like myself...HIGHLY recommend.Published 3 months ago by Susan Terri
It's a good appliance to have if you make cake pops or homemade chocolate lollipops. I melted my candy melts (chocolate and vanilla) in the microwave as directed and then set it in... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ann M.
I bought 3 of these - one for me 2 for gifts. I loved it initially - 2 or 3 times, then could not figure out why my chocolate and candy melts were not performing well and were... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Suzanne