Babycakes DN-6 Mini Doughnut Maker, Yellow, 6 Donut
|Price:||$49.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bake 6 light and fluffy mini doughnuts in about 4 minutes
- Nonstick baking plates for ideal results and easy clean up
- Includes fork tool, wire rack and recipes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The easiest way to make the donuts is to get a DUncan Hines cake mix and cut back on all the liquids - only add 1 cup of water (rather than 1 1/3), 1/4 cup of oil (rather than 1/3) and 1 egg (instead of 3). Mix well and pour it into a sturdy ziploc bag. Cut off one corner (very small corner!). Spray the donut holes with cooking spray and squezze in enough batter to fill the bottom half. Close the lid and cook for 5-6 minutes. One Duncan Hines mix will make about 3 dozen donuts. Once you get the timing down, they come out perfect every time.
The unit heats up very quickly, and I wouldn't let small children play with it. This is NOT a toy, it is not made for kids. It is an appliance for adults to use. And it's very handy. Homemade donuts in 5 minutes. Tasty treats for all!
stick spray and add batter.
- For the price, the Babycakes donut maker is good. (For half the price–mine was Open Box–it's even better.)
- Regarding filling and spilling, use whatever is comfortable for you. I'm not adept with squeezing a baggie, so I'm happy with a small measuring cup. The important thing is, learn to be quick about it.
- Don't worry about the 2 T. thing, just fill the cups to near level. If you're quick, level will work. If not, the expansion of the first ones may slop over a little by the time you've filled the last cup. You'd be better off slightly underfilling in that case.
- Color matching: There's probably no perfect way to get both sides to match, but you can get closer. Bake for 3-4 minutes, turn the donuts using the included tool (stick it in the side, you'll never see the holes later), tamp down lightly with the tool, and bake another 3-4 minutes. This works best if you slightly underfill, as the donuts will sink down better and perhaps even contact the bottom cup. Fatter donuts won't slide down as well, but you'll still get closer-to-even coloring.
- These are not time-critical. Darker or lighter, crunchy or soft, they taste GOOD. You will develop your own techniques and timing preferences. And you will eat them, even if they're not "perfect." What is "perfect," anyway?
- But don't try to read a book while waiting for your donuts to bake. Both sides will match, not in a good way: black. Need I say more? :-(
- Didn't burn out the unit, though. ;-)
- The latch and front edges get warm but not too hot to touch. The unit can be opened and closed without wearing a kitchen mitt if you're careful.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
works well for the most part but hard to gauge time it takes to bake doughnutsPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought as a gift - product arrived in good shape and worked. Not much more that I can say.Published 10 months ago by Kathi
My kids and I love this! Yummy and fun, just what we wanted. Fast shipment from seller.Published 12 months ago by Shala Mcdonald
I love this doughnut maker. Its so cute! I've made doughnuts in it several times and they come out great. Read morePublished 12 months ago by WC