Babycakes Nonstick Waffle Maker Makes 4 Heart Waffles on Sticks
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bakes 4 heart shaped waffles on sticks
- Nonstick baking plates for ideal results and easy clean up
- Includes 50 wooden sticks, measuring cup, metal shaker and recipes
- Power and ready lights
- Locking lid latch
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I bought waffle mix at grocery store to make waffles & my 2-year old daughter loved them! I like them too! The waffles are not as thick as double waffles & they're of the right size for a kid & good size for people who don't want to only eat a waffle for breakfast. So each time, I only made 2 hearts for me & my daughter so we can eat fruit or others for breakfast.
I used this waffle maker to make Vietnamese waffles, which we use some tapioca flour & all purpose flour + baking powder + sugar & coconut milk + pandan flavoring essence to make. They came out great too! :)
The only thing that I didn't like & took 1 star off this machine is that it's large! So takes lots of space on the countertop & I don't like pink color for machines. I just wish they've 2-heart-shaped waffle maker for me to buy :)
I was on the fence about whether to buy a used five of hearts (five is a luckier number than four) or this one but the sticks won out in the end. Another factor on this--the hearts are actually HEART shaped. They don't have pointed sides like semi-triangles, like many of the heart waffle irons if you look carefully. I am soooo delighted with this purchase.
Two brands of vegan gluten free waffle mix came out PERFECTLY in this, which is more than I can say for an expensive, overrated, flip-over belgian waffler I once owned and gave away because they stuck horribly and split in the middle.
The engineers or designers of this really thought of everything.
1. It heats up very fast (the aforementioned dud took a long time.)
2. It is just so original and cute. The theme is excellent and complete.
3. It comes with the sticks! (and a decent amount, too, not just like 12 or something, it comes with 50.)
4. It comes with the powdered sugar shaker! (such a cute touch)
5. It comes with the correct measure to get the right heart shape! I cannot overstate the importance of this. Other waffle irons come with no instructions on that (typically) except to add the right amount according to your recipe. This is always a wild guess and does NOT work because the biggest variable is actually the waffle iron! (duh.) The measure worked perfectly on both brands of VGF mix we used. The hearts were perfect every time.
6. It's pink!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too big. Description does not show the size. It is way too big to keep on the countertop. About double the size of any normal waffle maker. Read morePublished 6 months ago by BC
it's a heart shaped waffle maker.
makes my girlfriend all happy when I make these for her.
I purchased 2 of the heart shaped waffle irons, for a wedding that I catered. The equipment stood up to the challenge and produced great waffles!Published 15 months ago by Bridgette Brashear
works as it should. no complaints. I don't use the sticks either; just make 'em like regular waffles. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Leigh Ann Barnett
It doesn't get hot enough to make waffles crispy on the outside. Waste of $$.Published 21 months ago by T.G.
Fantastic!! Quick, easy, no mess clean up - it was a must have purchase.Published on August 19, 2014 by Apryl D