Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on September 24, 2017
I really don't think this product works for hyperpigmentation. I have 3 areas on my face that i used this on and i have not seen any change. I used for 6 weeks at night only.
on August 5, 2017
I loved this product. My skin is soft and smooth and feels extremely fresh. Would definitely purchase this item again
on July 27, 2017
Only have started using it mixed with my night cream. I suppose it will be a while before any changes can be seen. Overall its easy to add the drops to the cream. Pleased with the product
on July 21, 2017
works as it states
on July 3, 2017
This did absolutely nothing for my mild melasma.
on June 11, 2017
Had 0 effect at all, used for over a month morning and night with sunscreen and no change to anything on my face. Would not reccomend to friends, family, or anyone you care about as you would be telling them to waste their money.
on April 6, 2017
it does not work for age spots. I understand lemon juice will do the job. Do not waste your money.
on March 5, 2017
Fades rest of my hands when I apply it directly but not my age spots. It does help somewhat with my facial melasma. I will continue to use it as I did pay for it, but initially like others I was scared of applying directly onto my skin so I mixed it with my moisturizer using about a 1:3 ratio of it to my moisturizer. I waited for 2 weeks but I saw no changes whatsoever so I then used a Q-tip and dabbed it onto my spots and my melasma for 2 weeks but again no results. Finally I decided it was time to up the ante so I applied it with my fingers directly onto the back of my hands and my cheeks where my melasma is present. (To my delight I realized I had been wasting the liquid since the Q-tip was absorbing so much.) There was a definite lightening of my hands so I had to apply more of the extract further up my arms to prevent the clear distinction of where I had applied the extract initially. It has been 4 months now and I think my facial melasma has improved, but I do avoid the sun by wearing sunscreen all the time along with a hat despite the weather. Alas, my age spots remain the same however the skin on the back of my hands appear "natural" and not artificially bleached. I do not use hydroquinone as it made my spots darker and was told it can cause cancer so that's why I seek more organic products. I do not use make up except for a lip stain (EWG safe) which I then top off with SPF lip balm. Until I find something else, this is what my "Harvard" trained Dermatologist sold me in his brand for such an expensive price but he said it was Arbutin and that I would never find it anywhere so I will order it from you again. He and his staff mentioned Harvard so many times that I thought I was on an episode of Frasier. Obvi I will not be seeing him back!
on November 2, 2016
Been using this for a while. Love it.
on October 3, 2016