Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2016
Very Cute book! My wife loved it! Awesome activities and fun things for my son when he was a baby. Now with my 8 month old daughter she loves to look at the pictures and really loves the activities and fun songs and stories inside the book. Recommended!
on August 20, 2016
I teach preschool! This is wonderful.
on April 18, 2016
Very nice
on November 28, 2011
I love this book I got it for my daughter a wile ago and it has a lot of good stories in it and pictures and songs in it she loves it.. Then again pooh bear is a good book for any kid so.. Yes great book for fun, bed time and learning too..
on April 20, 2012
This buy was a great one! I was very happy with the book, it came in very good condition. I know my child will enjoy this book very much!
on March 5, 2003
This book is so cute! Anything Pooh is adorable, but this has rhymes that get baby involved like Pat-A-Cake and This Little Piggy and Open Them/Shut them! (and it tells you how to do the motions!) Older babies will love the Letters, Numbers, Colors and Five Senses sections! FUN!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 25, 2005
My daughter is completely taken with this book. It has provided many hours to pleasure and is the most frequently requested book for reading time. The variety of topics - "colors", "feelings", plus the stories fascinate her. This makes a great gift.
3 helpful votes
on July 11, 2001
I love the rhymes for my lil' baby and I look forward to using this book as a letter, number, color identifier when she's older. I usually avoid Disney books, but I couldn't resist this one!
3 helpful votes