Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2013
I had bought the Halloween and Christmas ones at Barnes and Noble after the holidays and then went online to see if there were more in the series. Although the Valentine and Easter ones I ordered on amazon were in the same series, they were considerably smaller than the ones I got at B&N, about half the size and $4 more than I paid at B&N. So that was disappointing, although they are very cute books.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 18, 2014
My 7-month-old grandson likes his little Valentine book. Of course he doesn't know what's going on, but he turns pages well, and he knows how to manipulate a book. He enjoys turning these pages. It is a cute little book.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 10, 2014
It was very colorful which I liked for a baby. This is the first book of this series that I've bought so I have nothing to compare it to.
on February 27, 2014
Very nice book,colors are very bright, pictures are large , I know he'll enjoy it. Looks like it can be wiped with damp cloth for drool clean up.
on March 31, 2015
My 7 month old loves the large pictures and when I read it to him. It has sturdy construction. Board book is perfect for some one to one reading time with little ones.
on March 22, 2015
this book is very cute bought it for my 7 month old and it is already broken so i tossed it, the binnen broke. i dont think she was that rough with it.
on March 20, 2013
My sins first valentines day and he loves this book. Nice pictures good quality. Like one picture on page. We look through it
4 helpful votes
on February 29, 2016
Nice. Grandbaby that is two likes this book very much.
on April 4, 2014
I love the simple text and Valentine's Day colors, trying to get my niece to start reading to him, while he's young.
on March 25, 2016
Pretty book, sweet story!