Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babysitter Massacre
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on June 16, 2015
A movie where all the women have real breasts. Full frontal and topless only. There is one or two that only does topless. One does kind of a side full frontal. One has hair the rest do not. The rest give us full frontal. There is about 6-8 different women that have nude scenes. 3-4 stars.
on January 25, 2014
Years ago, a babysitter was slaughtered on Halloween night -after taking a lovely bath- by a mysterious maniac. She was a member of a local "babysitter's club". Now, the survivors are being hunted down and mindlessly butchered by a psycho-stalker w/ a pair of snow-white underwear on his head. He sort of resembles the aftermath of the world's most successful wedge-y! The plot is basic enough to not interfere w/ the ubiquitous blood-letting. The characters are walking vacuums w/ no other reason to exist other than to be mutilated. The blood quotient is high, the nudity is omnipresent, and the "acting" is suitably atrocious! If you pine for the days of the 80s, when cinematic cheeeze was at it's zesty zenith, then BABYSITTER MASSACRE should fill the void... P.S.- Anyone who can't guess the killer's identity before the 15 minute mark flunks out of slasher-school!...
on October 21, 2014
I have a good bit to say about this film. let me start off with the people who made this film happen. (whoever I mainly can tag without facebook being stupid on me again)
Erin-you are now in my top 5 fav female actresses. you really did such a great job in this film. I loved your character. really brought her to life. I really felt for her, so I am putting you at the #1. Keep up the good work.
Marylee-your characters hair is bad a$$. and if thats just how you do your hair then I love your style!!!! >;D your character was a bad ass, spoke her mind, I like that in people in general. I like for people to speak the truth. so I give you a thumbs up=D. you did ggrrrreeat!!!
Haley-you are my #2 of my fav scream queen actors. You really did a great job! I enjoyed your work in Haunted House on Sorority Row and I liked it in Babysitter Massacre, even though you were not in it for long.
Joni Durian-You did great. I liked your character. I also enjoyed you in HHOSR.
and lets not forget the wonderful director himself Henrique Couto
what a great job you did man. I now have a new fav halloween film to watch every year. This film was so classic and fun! really liked it a bunch.
and now the final review. The storyline was classic, loved it. the effects they did looked really good and make me flinch a little at some points. I loved it from start to finish. I love how the killer takes out his victims. All the halloween effects and decorations. if anyone is wondering about the plot. here it is- A group of young women teamed together in their youth to run a babysitting business, when one of their friends died suddenly the group fell apart. Now years later they are all going their separate ways as college approaches, but on Halloween night someone is torturing and killing every member of the babysitter club...I kinda saw the reveling of the killer coming but I wasn't 100% sure which person it was.
so I give this a 10/10 for fun, gory, scary, indie good fun.
Check it out whenever you can
It's worth the money and the time.
on October 15, 2013
Babysitter Massacre stares a variety of local talent, several brought in by happening across a Facebook post. Within that pool of talent there were highs and lows. On the low end, a couple of actresses do over emphasize their lines a bit making them seem a little pantomime. On the high end however, there was the likes of Marylee Osborne, an actress not unfamiliar to Henrique Couto's experiments in film, and newcomer to the Couto films, Erin R. Ryan. Both of these women are fantastic to watch but for very different reasons.

Marylee's half buzzed hair and piercings make her visually interesting and her sarcastic wit, which I'm pretty sure isn't all an act, brings much of the humor that is interspersed throughout the film.
Ryan on the other had comes across as the pretty girl next door. The one you can never say no to when she comes collecting for some cause of fundraiser. Together they bookend the film and make getting from one scene to the next a pleasure. They portray the unlikeliest of best friends, but thanks to Henrique's script, you buy into every bit of it!

One last thing I want to mention, and I would be pretty remiss if I didn't, the gore! Amazingly understated to be honest! Not saying there wasn't plenty to be had, but it was done with a great amount of taste and well within the confines of the films minuscule budget. Smartly, no one tried to pull off anything they couldn't achieve believably. Thanks to quick cuts and brilliant make-up work you won't miss the fountains of blood or piles of entrails that are often the norm for this type of movie.

What else to say? Oh! One thing that this film DOES have in abundance is nudity! Couto gives us either blood or boobs every 10 minutes or so to keep the audience interested. Just about every woman in the film gets down to nothing at some point. (I honestly think the nudity wasn't necessary and the film would stand well on its own without it, but hey.. Who am I to argue?)

OK, so my overall rating for Babysitter Massacre? Easily 7.5 out of 10!
on December 21, 2013
Seven years ago April was killed on Halloween by an unknown assailant. She was part of the babysitters club. Now they are being killed off with only one suspect.

The film lacked the dialog to be a classic, yet at the same time had some weird scenes like the candy scene with Stephanie Michael. The slasher aspect was mediocre. What the film had going for it was an abundance of nudity of healthy girls.

Parental Guide: F-bomb, No sex. Full frontal nudity (Erin R. Ryan, Tara Clark, Odette Despairr, Stephanie Michael, Joni Durian)

3 1/2 stars for the nudity.
on January 31, 2015
doesn't presume to be the next Halloween, and the cover doesn't mislead you, gory cheesy deaths, a little skin and a sick but you could figure it out ending to wrap it all up. great for a Halloween party with a little drinking.... watch it to figure it out.
on August 13, 2014
Well! I never! The title Babysitter Massacre and the appealing thumbnail image gave me no clue whatsoever the sort of obscenities this movie contains. Can you imagine? Young women in bikinis? Long lingering shots of young women taking baths and showers—NAKED??? A LINGERIE SLUMBER PARTY PILLOW FIGHT???
OH MY GOD!!!!!!
:O
on March 29, 2015
Ok, so it's a bit cheesy and a bit cheap. Its also everything a movie like this should be. Gratuitous nudity, really fake deaths, Some really decent and some really bad acting. I can't say it was the greatest or most original. But if you go in knowing its just a little bit of fun you might not be disappointed. I did enjoy it.
on July 5, 2014
I was expecting your usual run of the mill low budget film when I bought this, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is a well made slasher movie for the little money the makers had on hand. The music is good, not the usual banging on a keyboard or droning heavy metal music. The acting is pretty good too. The plot is standard, but it moves fast. It also has many surprises, interesting characters, as well as pretty girls. I like the fact they look like real people, not models.. I don't care much for the cover on the box. I think it cheapens the film. The violence is no worse than Friday the 13th. I don't get some of the negative reviews. Were they watching the same film? I think it is well worth a watch on a movie night.
on October 8, 2014
First off, I want to point out what this movie is not. It is not a big budget Hollywood film. It's a small independent flick, so if you're going in expecting Friday the 13th style locations and effects you'll be greatly disappointed. If you go in hoping to enjoy a horror film that doesn't take itself too seriously, but doesn't sacrifice the acting in the process, then this is it.

Within the first few minutes we are treated to a wonderful nude scene with Odette Despairr. The nudity doesn't stop there. Many horror films are big on blood and boobs and this one has plenty of both. We even get a lingerie slumber party!

Erin R. Ryan is amazing in the lead role. while some of the other actors appeared to struggle at times, Erin delivers her lines with precision. She has several classic one-liners that she delivers incredibly naturally.

Overall this was just a lot of fun. Blood, boobs and a super talented young actress I hope we see a lot more often.