Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 16, 2014
I don't consider every song in this to be a five star, but the album as a whole I do feel is worthy of praise. I'm not a huge jazz fanatic to be honest, so I can't always enjoy going back to all Irakere songs or other jazz compositions, but this album had exactly the balance I was looking for. Great jazzy rock "Bacalao Con Pan" to grooves like "Aguanile Bonko" and the insanely genius "Taka Takata" and pretty much ever song in the album.

Case says "Cuban Essentials," hell yeah this is an essential. Irakere were great pioneers in their fusion of jazz with rock and afro-cuban rhythm, definitely a band worthy of praise.
on July 14, 2015
The Best of the Irakeres........look like brand new...I love it with my favorite song "Bacalao con pan". I recommended to buy from this seller with confidence......
on March 7, 2009
This is music for people who likes different style of music , and not stuff you here only the radio...