Bach Flower Essences Rescue Remedy Pet
|Price:||$11.97 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Our furry friends have emotions too. Whatever stresses out your pets - thunderstorms, road trips, fireworks or separation, RESCUE Pet can help calm your pets - naturally.
- RESCUE Pet has been recommended by veterinarians for animals world wide as an emergency remedy to help calm pets in all kinds of stressful situations
- RESCUE Pet is a safe stress relief aid that can help ease pet fear and behavioral issues. It is alcohol free, non habit forming and is safe and gentle for all pets
- Simply add four drops to your pet’s food, water bowl or on a treat. It can also be rubbed onto your pet's' ear, nose or paw. Choose the method easiest for you to ensure your pet gets the correct dosage. Repeat as needed
- RESCUE products provide gentle, non-habit-forming everyday stress relief. Available in variety of formats, you'll find a RESCUE product that’s perfect for you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RESCUE products provide gentle, non-habit-forming everyday stress relief. Available in variety of formats, you'll find a RESCUE product that’s perfect for you
Size: 10 ml
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Bach Rescue Remedy Pet, 10 ml
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Vitasunset||Prime Beauty||AmericaRx||Health Wealth - Ships from the UK||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 2 x 3 in||1.5 x 1 x 4.5 in||1.1 x 2 x 4.2 in||2.03 x 4.23 x 1.12 in||4 x 7 x 1.75 in||2 x 2 x 7.62 in|
|Size||10 ml||20 ml||20 ml||Pack of 1||2 Ounces||8 fl. oz.|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The awesome thing about this, is that since it calms her down but keeps her "alert" she has begun to build up an immunity to storms. She used to freak out at the smallest thunder (sometimes not even audible to me yet, being so far away)....now she is fine with mild thunderstorms and often sleeps right through them without any Rescue Remedy.
This morning as a thunderstorm started she woke me up, I gave her some RR and she went back to sleep... it is still thundering and she is off somewhere sleeping.
The bottle seems small at first but our first bottle has lasted 3-4 months and we just order 3 more bottles to prepare for spring/summer storms.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! So glad I finally found something that works!!!!!!!
He doesn't react to storms or anything so we can't say anything for that. We can however say they DO calm him down so much that he doesn't bolt up and down the stairs. We were also able to take him to a small local festival yesterday and he was pretty mellow. He still pulled on his leash but, it was his first time being around that many people/other dogs on top of that.
Will have to give it a little more time to tell how well they do work, so far though they are pretty great.
Most recent customer reviews
We have two puppies that get car sick, few drops of this and they are fine.
Was recommended by our Vet.