Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2017
Great CD - Heifetz can only be compared with Paganini!
on December 10, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2015
These pieces are well-recorded, and the performances are some of his best, which is better than anyone else! Very inspirational.
on March 29, 2015
I am just learning about the music of JS Bach, exploring it on my own in retirement, and I am very pleased with this cd and the works of Bach he plays.
on July 29, 2016
Wonderful historic recording.
on July 17, 2015
Beautiful
on October 1, 2009
Kreisler said: Heifetz is' the prophet; all the others are violinists.

Still I like better Oscar Shumsky or Henryk Szeryng. Perhaps I have to listen more of Heifetz to get it.
on October 13, 2014
I bought this to listen to the original instrument of the pieces that were latter transcribed to lute and guitar, but I have enjoyed listening to this album for it's own sake. I would like to hear his other albums.
on July 18, 2013
My son is learning Bach Partitas so I bought him this for his birthday. He loves it and I enjoy listening with him. Sound quality is really good.
on July 24, 2014