Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on April 22, 2004
Back in the golden days of Napster I downloaded a few of these songs from someone in Italy who didn't speak English and it took me a long time to figure out who had produced it. (I also downloaded some Matthew's that I've yet to figure out.) I'm no expert but I went through a lot of Passions trying to find this one. Primarily they were too fast or too peppy. It's easy to understand the need to speed up 4-5 hours of music for the concert-goer, but that doesn't make it any less wrong. This one is dark, brooding, almost apocolyptic. The woman who sings "Dein Jesus ist tot" must be as much bird as human.
After hearing this you'll have to acknowledge that, despite all the comforts of our age, we are living in an era of deprivation to have Mel Gibson associated with the passion.
on March 7, 2004
Something different from what normally we expect listening this music. Tempos, choruses are often pleasantly amazing. It's my 12th Johannes, what a love!