- Series: Alfred's Distinguished Performer
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Alfred Music (July 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0739031937
- ISBN-13: 978-0739031933
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.8 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #706,675 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
J. S. Bach -- 15 Two-Part Inventions: Transcribed for Solo Guitar (Alfred's Distinguished Performer) Paperback – July 1, 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?