- File Size: 556 KB
- Print Length: 246 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1509202269
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc (July 29, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 29, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010CDM2B4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,996,507 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $9.00 (64%)
Bachelor.com (Bachelors Three Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This was a hard one for me. I enjoyed the story, but there were a few things that bothered me. So with the cons, then the pros
1. The title, really has no bearing on the story. You have a geeky friend who's in love with Kinley (this hot girl). He's in an accident, has plastic surgery and becomes hot. He owns a video game company. Where does the dotcom come in? I guess I just don't get the title.
2. There were some editing errors. Typical wrong word things, "At lot like you." instead of a lot like you.
3. The fact that every woman Jack came in contact with threw themself at him, was ridiculous. Yes I understand you're making a point that you're trying to show the difference between how he looked and how he looks now, but it was such an over exaggeration, that I just rolled my eyes.
4. It was hard to feel the romantic connection when they keep pushing each other away.
Ok, so here's some good..
1. I love best friend love stories. I'm sure we all had that friend we thought we were in love with. We felt those emotions of what if? What if they don't love us, what if it ruins our friendship.
2. Kinley trying to show Jack how to flirt or push away girls was silly. I giggled when she told everyone they were married. It worked.
3. If the writing had been a little more "realistic" or, not even realistic, but more believable and not over the top, then it would have rated higher. I would have enjoyed it much more.
4. The cover is cute, it's a nice change from the usual sexy man cover. I feel it gives a great idea of the story.
In all, it was an ok book. I enjoyed parts of it, but the other parts are what drug it down too much to rate it any higher. I think a little content editing would bring this right up in rating.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary