Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Bachmann Country Church - N Scale

on April 25, 2015
So after I repainted to cover up the painted on bushes, removed the preacher figure who left a lot to be desired, added a cross and foam shrubbery, repainted the roof and weathered a bit, it looks great. But it is a good starting point for me and I enjoy doing those things..
4 helpful votes
on February 24, 2017
It is not that I hate the product, it is that I got the wrong thing. I ordered the Bachmann Country church but I received the Coal Station instead. While that is a nice building, it is not the church I ordered. The box was labeled church but the coal station was in the box instead.
on February 15, 2016
Well made item. I ended up painting mine to match the finish of other buildings.
on January 19, 2017
To small
on November 15, 2017
exactly AS ADVERTISED and it looks great on my layout. Wish that I could find other models of buildings for the same price.
on August 2, 2017
When it arrived, the cross was broken off the steeple. that was disappointing. Its a cute building, looks nice, except for my now crooked cross.
on May 30, 2016
Perfect for our train board
on August 21, 2017
Nice design, but somewhat plain detail. The detail of the man's figure was difficult to see.
on February 27, 2017
Bigger than expected
on October 2, 2015
Bien
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.