Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 27, 2015
The quality of this train set is decent. The EZ track is not easy to put together and short circuits easily. The train set actual did not function on the included track and or power supply for us at all. However we did get this train to run on Atlas code 80 n-scale track layout, which is the main track we are going to run the train on anyways.

The coupling of the train and cars are a little problematic. We had to sort of force the cars together until we heard a snap. It seems like something that could break easily.

It a decent train set this for the train and 3 cars itself. However I would suggest not using the EZ track at all. I recommend using something like Atlas code 80 track instead. Atlas track is made with better quality and craftsmanship than the cheaply made EZ Track.
on May 22, 2013
Great equipment to get started with. Highly recommend getting the Track Pack in addition to your train set to create a nice layout.
on December 4, 2013
This is not the black one it is silver and red. Perfect as this is the one I wanted. It was shipped and delivered in two days . I was surprised to see it arrive 1 day earlier than they said. It is a beautiful set we did order more track that is in a desperate delivery.
on October 16, 2016
I love this train set a little tricky to connect the tracks the truck as of the end of the season don't disconnect the tracks store them as a complete circular unit
on October 12, 2014
Works fine, runs smooth. Box was a little smashed....a better job of packing would've prevented this. That's the only reason why 5 stars wasn't given.
on January 6, 2014
I enjoyed it very much and it ran very well.

My on problem was if it came off the tracks it was difficult to get the tiny wheels back on the tracks and lined up.
on May 15, 2017
Excelent !!
on February 4, 2017
OK
on December 27, 2013
It was a struggle to put it together so that the tracks lined up perfectly. Once that happened it ran fairly smooth, but it took an hour to get it there.
on February 12, 2016
Nice addition to my trains.