Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on May 2, 2017
This is a nice model piece to add to your layout. It creates a sense of realism and makes a great additional prop to any layout. However, it is thin and must be handled with care as it is quite fragile. Be careful when storing it.
on March 16, 2017
I bought these to be used for my son and his trains and they have not withstood like we would have liked. The cross arm does not like to stay attached.
on May 21, 2017
Not useful for Bachman tracks. Not sure what this is to be used for. It doesn't work well with any tracks we have. Bummer. Wasted money.
on May 10, 2017
Junk.
on March 21, 2017
Okay but the items broke the same day
on May 9, 2016
I purchased these for my son for Christmas and although they are quite fragile, he has had a lot of fun with the.
on July 29, 2016
looks good to me - a non rivet counter
on June 19, 2017
good product i recomend
on January 13, 2017
great
on January 3, 2017
we love it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.