Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on April 5, 2014
I'be been working on my model railroad for a couple of months now and thought, since I will have some roads as well as track, that this might be a nice addition. The price wasn't too bad, but then again , everyone is charging rather excessive prices for little pieces of plastic cr*p made in China, that probably cost the manufacturer and importer less than a dollar to make and import. The pictures of this item look better than the actual item, but I think that with some repainting, etc. they won't look too bad. I'd be much happier with these if they either cost about half as much, or looked more realistic. Overall my rating is that they are so-so.
on March 16, 2017
I bought these to be used for my son and his trains and they have not withstood like we would have liked. The cross arm does not like to stay attached.
on March 21, 2017
Okay but the items broke the same day
on January 11, 2017
This was purchased for my grandsons train set up, he is only 29 months and we only used one piece because of his age. It has held up fine.
on January 11, 2017
Cute item but one piece was broken upon arrival. Was fixable with a little glue since it was not cost effective to return.
on October 17, 2016
My 3 year old grandson is fascinated by trains, rr crossing signs, anything to do with them...he loves the crossing gates!
on December 26, 2013
Nice manual crossing to add to an HO train layout. Requires practically no assembly and adds a great deal to the layout.
on September 27, 2016
Awesome railroad crossing for your little train lovers. My son had for fun with them than he does the actual train.
on May 28, 2016
Great product
on October 13, 2016
rather flimsy. I had to repair one gate which broke in shipping, otherwise it is nice and cheap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.