Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on March 16, 2017
I bought these to be used for my son and his trains and they have not withstood like we would have liked. The cross arm does not like to stay attached.
on February 18, 2017
I bought a Bachmann EZ Command for myself for Christmas. Great unit really impressed. I'a a 65 year old kid been in radio control for 58 years so I am familiar with this type of unit. I saw the a/m product advertised by you guys. The unit looked good and being from Bachmann how could I go wrong. Well it arrived today. Opened it up, looked good to \i began a test. No instructions so I went by the seat of my pants. \no instructions, no battery compartment.no work. Without going into a lengthy diatribe, I would like to return this item. Please send me your return info, I will go back to the website and order something else, you can credit me or this one and send me another one which I will describe in my next e-mail.
Thanks, Rick
on March 21, 2017
Okay but the items broke the same day
on April 23, 2017
The best one yet. Thanks
on April 5, 2014
I'be been working on my model railroad for a couple of months now and thought, since I will have some roads as well as track, that this might be a nice addition. The price wasn't too bad, but then again , everyone is charging rather excessive prices for little pieces of plastic cr*p made in China, that probably cost the manufacturer and importer less than a dollar to make and import. The pictures of this item look better than the actual item, but I think that with some repainting, etc. they won't look too bad. I'd be much happier with these if they either cost about half as much, or looked more realistic. Overall my rating is that they are so-so.
on April 16, 2013
I ordered this for my son who is obsessed with trains. Within 30 minutes of having it, the signal arm fell off. The plastic is so flimsy. My son was very careful with it, but apparently it is not intended to move at all. I don't recommend this product unless you just want to literally set it up and look at it.
on January 11, 2013
We have a Bachmann HO train and track, this piece just does not fit the track if you have an E Z fit track system.
on December 26, 2013
Nice manual crossing to add to an HO train layout. Requires practically no assembly and adds a great deal to the layout.
on January 6, 2013
My 8 year old grandson wants throw it out even if it is from Santa. The crossings do not fit securely in their slots & the gates do not stay up. The product is cheap & flimsy. Unfortunately I've misplaced the purchase document or I would return it. Oh well, live & learn.
on November 24, 2012
This crossing can't be used on a curve; however, I was able to get use from it on my layout. It is very basic with a low price. You might consider Bachmann's actuated RR Xing if your crossing is on a straight section of track. I used one on an N Scale layout and it worked beautifully.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.