Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2014
I'be been working on my model railroad for a couple of months now and thought, since I will have some roads as well as track, that this might be a nice addition. The price wasn't too bad, but then again , everyone is charging rather excessive prices for little pieces of plastic cr*p made in China, that probably cost the manufacturer and importer less than a dollar to make and import. The pictures of this item look better than the actual item, but I think that with some repainting, etc. they won't look too bad. I'd be much happier with these if they either cost about half as much, or looked more realistic. Overall my rating is that they are so-so.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 2, 2017
This is a nice model piece to add to your layout. It creates a sense of realism and makes a great additional prop to any layout. However, it is thin and must be handled with care as it is quite fragile. Be careful when storing it.
2 helpful votes
on March 16, 2017
I bought these to be used for my son and his trains and they have not withstood like we would have liked. The cross arm does not like to stay attached.
on May 10, 2017
Junk.
2 helpful votes
on May 21, 2017
Not useful for Bachman tracks. Not sure what this is to be used for. It doesn't work well with any tracks we have. Bummer. Wasted money.
on March 21, 2017
Okay but the items broke the same day
on June 19, 2017
good product i recomend
on January 11, 2017
This was purchased for my grandsons train set up, he is only 29 months and we only used one piece because of his age. It has held up fine.
on January 11, 2017
Cute item but one piece was broken upon arrival. Was fixable with a little glue since it was not cost effective to return.
on June 12, 2017