Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 5, 2014
I'be been working on my model railroad for a couple of months now and thought, since I will have some roads as well as track, that this might be a nice addition. The price wasn't too bad, but then again , everyone is charging rather excessive prices for little pieces of plastic cr*p made in China, that probably cost the manufacturer and importer less than a dollar to make and import. The pictures of this item look better than the actual item, but I think that with some repainting, etc. they won't look too bad. I'd be much happier with these if they either cost about half as much, or looked more realistic. Overall my rating is that they are so-so.
7 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2017
This is a nice model piece to add to your layout. It creates a sense of realism and makes a great additional prop to any layout. However, it is thin and must be handled with care as it is quite fragile. Be careful when storing it.
on March 16, 2017
I bought these to be used for my son and his trains and they have not withstood like we would have liked. The cross arm does not like to stay attached.
on January 11, 2017
Cute item but one piece was broken upon arrival. Was fixable with a little glue since it was not cost effective to return.
on May 21, 2017
Not useful for Bachman tracks. Not sure what this is to be used for. It doesn't work well with any tracks we have. Bummer. Wasted money.
on May 10, 2017
Junk.
on April 28, 2018
Children really enjoy it.
on February 26, 2018
is ok, decent details. doesn't fit with the E-Z tracks
on March 21, 2017
Okay but the items broke the same day
on March 4, 2018
Just what I needed for an intersection on my layout.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.