Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablet Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 5, 2014
I'be been working on my model railroad for a couple of months now and thought, since I will have some roads as well as track, that this might be a nice addition. The price wasn't too bad, but then again , everyone is charging rather excessive prices for little pieces of plastic cr*p made in China, that probably cost the manufacturer and importer less than a dollar to make and import. The pictures of this item look better than the actual item, but I think that with some repainting, etc. they won't look too bad. I'd be much happier with these if they either cost about half as much, or looked more realistic. Overall my rating is that they are so-so.
on April 16, 2013
I ordered this for my son who is obsessed with trains. Within 30 minutes of having it, the signal arm fell off. The plastic is so flimsy. My son was very careful with it, but apparently it is not intended to move at all. I don't recommend this product unless you just want to literally set it up and look at it.
on January 11, 2013
We have a Bachmann HO train and track, this piece just does not fit the track if you have an E Z fit track system.
on December 26, 2013
Nice manual crossing to add to an HO train layout. Requires practically no assembly and adds a great deal to the layout.
on January 6, 2013
My 8 year old grandson wants throw it out even if it is from Santa. The crossings do not fit securely in their slots & the gates do not stay up. The product is cheap & flimsy. Unfortunately I've misplaced the purchase document or I would return it. Oh well, live & learn.
on November 24, 2012
This crossing can't be used on a curve; however, I was able to get use from it on my layout. It is very basic with a low price. You might consider Bachmann's actuated RR Xing if your crossing is on a straight section of track. I used one on an N Scale layout and it worked beautifully.
on August 4, 2013
For a train display that will not be played with, it would be excellent! But don't purchase it for a child to play with because it falls apart easily!
on April 3, 2015
Made with cheap materials. The crossing gates do not stay attached.
on January 2, 2014
When locomotive comes upon the crossing the arms do raise and when it has passed the lower. I wish they would throw in a little more of the roadway. They are also economical compared to some of the other companies. Bachman has quite a few accessories but a lot of them are of a sort of dated category. But if if it's a back to bast you want they can certainly help you out.
on February 10, 2012
one of the most realistic crossing gate available good scale it fits in right where i had planned it to go only one litte bug light standers have to be glued in

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.