Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 12, 2012
Okay, this connects to adjacent track only by the "rails" sliding together. Yeah it worked, but the bridge unit, was not designed, per se, to join with other sections of track with the "snap together" functionality of the regular track. I imagine with permanent mounting to a board or table there would be no issue... Mine was setting on a table top with no mounting to the surface so I ended using wire to tie two sections of track together with the bridge secured in the middle. So it should work okay. I like the blinking light which indicates power to the system so if I have a failure I know to look elsewhere to correct the problem. I have found n scale to be a little too small with a little too small a margin of error for putting and keeping the train on the track. But mine was one circle on a table for Christmas, so I can live with it. Price was reasonable and If one can get it free of tax and free shipping...well it works for me.
on March 1, 2017
Awesome little bridge. Just what I needed. I lined the inside of the dome with red electrical tape & the intensity of the flashing light is just right now. Hope the tape idea helps someone.

-T
on December 4, 2013
this is N scale, but is easy to confuse because it offers itself with some HO products.

The product was fine, just wrong scale.
on February 24, 2015
The train I have was advertised on the internet N scale. Therefore, I ordered the N scale bridge. As It turned out, My train is the HO scale. So, the bridge is not compatible. Anyway, I decided to keep the bridge because I might buy an N scale train in the future.
on January 13, 2014
To small for our train we just bought from you. Should have beem able to tell this when ordering on line.
on June 16, 2016
Did not see the scale. Thought I was buying O scale.
on May 24, 2016
Track was too short.
on January 6, 2015
This one came in the wrong scale as well as the tunnel, this has been resolved by reimbursement.
on December 24, 2015
Works fine
on October 17, 2015
wasn't what I expected

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.